Work with management, consultants and other process engineers in Strategy Execution and Innovation to determine resource/staffing needs for particular project and maintain accountability for managing the resources and deliverables for specific projects.
More Uses of the FMEA Toolkit:
- Organize: daily support of production and maintenance due to machine downtime through trouble shooting and problem solving of different machine systems.
- Confirm your organization oversees engineering changes (customer or internally driven) to ensure a smooth transition from the old revision and also ensures there is as little obsolescence as possible.
- Ensure you lift; lead comprehensive product improvement projects, derived from fleet analysis of failures, yield in production, and cost down initiatives outlined by executive management.
- Confirm your organization projects involve the extension of present or new technology in one or more areas, involving improvement and/or development of processes and testing techniques.
- Be certain that your organization utilizes failure modes and effect analysis (fmea) and fault tree analysis to identify systemic root causes, implement robust, data based solutions and recommend action plans to avoid problem reoccurrence.
- Support design review for Product Development and Change Management, Key Stakeholder review, Component Technical review and Supplier Technical review.
- Be certain that your organization designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
- Arrange that your organization controls a variety of complex features as conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of standard materials, and difficult coordination requirements.
- Methodize: lead the identification and execution of group strategies and execute by identifying sub projects related to the execution of the group strategy.
- Assure your organization establishes a reasonable project development schedule from concept to production implementation in line with overall business requirements.
- Provide technical leadership, root cause analysis, and resolve customer or project related problems; materials, assembly, functional, or manufacturing related.
- Support development of Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) for production dies to identify critical risks and develop appropriate control plans (Failure Mode Effects Analysis ).
- Manage to resolve problems at the root cause quickly and effectively and manage engineering change process relating to wheeled platform engineering.
- Perform process audits and reverse (go and see) FMEAs to qualify new production processes, and to ensure compliance to documented control plans.
- Drive the team to achieve great architecture and designs across electronics, test, devices, and firmware by partnering with key technical leaders, and ensuring each team is methodical in the design/project approach.
- Establish that your organization performs product and process failure investigations to determine root cause analysis of failures and present findings to supervisors for approval before implementing corrective and preventive actions.
- Supervise the quality group in development and implementation of process flow, control plans, PFMEA, and standard work for early product/process development.
- Ensure you suggest; expand the technical capabilities of the Process Development group, by keeping abreast of new development and introducing new technologies.
- Communicate technically with internal competencies and organization collaborators and utilize knowledge to advance projects and identify productive synergies.
- Identify: partner across operations, safety, maintenance, and design teams, to identify corrective actions, and track agreed improvements to completion.
- Ensure the best design for manufacturing activities of all the products of the program by organizing and leading on time SES Equipment Design Workshops and SES Equipment Design Cardboard Workshops, providing the best conditions for the production.
- Orchestrate: direct and coordinate activities to develop products and ensure progress as the product specifications/limitations are developed into the technical specification.
- Oversee: accurately predict project costs, material lead times, and product delivery schedules during the quoting process, and utilize the sap system to support project needs.
- Be accountable for locating, analyzing, and reporting data in existing databases to calculate reliability metrics, and determining correlations between failure modes and process variables.
- Confirm your organization stays aware of new technology applications and competitive uses of same in work with materials, products and processes, and in development of new knowledge.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FMEA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FMEA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FMEA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FMEA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FMEA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are potential process failure modes identified with the use of process FMEAs at the product level, system, and component level designs?
- What are the solutions that proactive manufacturers are using to drive efficiency and attain the rigor needed from the FMEA process?
- What procedures are in place to identify and manage the risk of errors when an alternative product is introduced to clinical areas?
- What synergistic interactions between hardware, human actions, and software failures could lead to additional initiating events?
- What previously unidentified equipment malfunctions could be produced by software failures and lead to an initiating event?
- Are there other inherent hardware or management related deficiencies that could cause additional accidents in the future?
- What can regulators change in the regulations and policies to facilitate innovative approaches to address process drift?
- What is the criticality of landing safety associated with programmed and abort landing sites and local characteristics?
- Do pre launch and production control plans take into account the design FMEA and manufacturing process FMEA outputs?
- Why, despite the number of standards and guidelines, do single point failures continue to slip through the cracks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FMEA book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your FMEA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FMEA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FMEA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FMEA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FMEA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FMEA Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 FMEA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: Specific - is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Risk Register: Amongst the action plans and recommendations that you have to introduce are there some that could stop or delay the overall program?
- Project Management Plan: Is there an incremental analysis/cost effectiveness analysis of proposed mitigation features based on an approved method and using an accepted model?
- Source Selection Criteria: When should debriefings be held and how should they be scheduled?
- Project Scope Statement: If the scope changes, what will the impact be to your FMEA project in terms of duration, cost, quality, or any other important areas of the FMEA project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you currently use the time that is available?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are people afraid to let you know when others are under allocated?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What areas would you highlight for changes or improvements?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What kinds of things in particular are you looking for data on?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Account for the four frames of organizations. How can they help FMEA project managers understand your organizational context for FMEA projects?
Step-by-step and complete FMEA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FMEA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FMEA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FMEA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FMEA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FMEA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FMEA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FMEA project with this in-depth FMEA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FMEA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FMEA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FMEA investments work better.
This FMEA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.