Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FMEA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FMEA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FMEA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FMEA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FMEA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Is there sufficient information available to assess the emergence of system failure modes and to monitor controlled reductions in function?
- How will the task be checked against the functional specification! What reliability data are available on hardware items?
- What is the criticality of landing safety associated with programmed and abort landing sites and local characteristics?
- Do pre-launch and production control plans take into account the design FMEA and manufacturing process FMEA outputs?
- What strategies do you utilize to create the most diverse and inclusive department environment in your program?
- What aspects of the action, process, decision, or operational timing make it something to keep in the plan?
- When repairs are needed, is information about the failure modes and root cause of failure being documented?
- Can collision risk detection be maintained throughout multi-role operations or be achieved by other means?
- How does your organization know if your critical processes are under attack or operating in failure modes?
- How do you certify a system with so many possible failure modes that an exhaustive analysis is impossible?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FMEA book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your FMEA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FMEA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FMEA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FMEA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FMEA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FMEA Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 FMEA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: How are risk analvsis and prioritization performed?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is your organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Procurement Audit: Has a deputy treasurer been appointed to sign checks when the treasurer is unable to perform that duty?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are communication systems proposed compatible with staff skills and experience?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the proposed FMEA project purposes different than the previously authorized FMEA project?
- Scope Management Plan: Were FMEA project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the FMEA project sufficiently qualified?
- Activity Attributes: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will the approach capitalize on and enhance the skills of all team members in a manner that takes into consideration other demands on members of the team?
Step-by-step and complete FMEA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FMEA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FMEA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FMEA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FMEA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FMEA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FMEA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FMEA project with this in-depth FMEA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FMEA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FMEA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FMEA investments work better.
This FMEA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.