Be accountable for coordinating and supporting DFMEA and component level DFMEA activities, establishing mitigation plans and executing on relevant Functional Testing to ensure safe and effective products are developed.
More Uses of the DFMEA Toolkit:
- Be certain that your organization assures new product reliability and perceived quality through rigorous DFMEA Risk Management, product qualification testing and Design review.
- Initiate: Risk Analysis (pfmea, Dfmea).
- Ensure you expand; lead or contribute in product design review, spec requirements, DFMEA, and PFMEA.
- Establish that your organization complies; chassis DFMEA and Functional Safety engineering.
- Contribute to the DFMEA for the product.
- Identify: own and drive Risk Analysis and mitigation plans in collaboration with the program / project team per the Risk Register or DFMEA process.
- Head: conduct design review and fmea/Dfmea analysis.
- Secure that your business supports system FMEA process and develop DFMEA (design failure mode effects analysis) for recording potential failure modes and planned Corrective Actions.
- Lead the development of DFMEA and Risk Management Plans.
- Represent engineering in the completion of Hazards Analysis, DFMEA, and PFMEA deliverables.
- Perform system DFMEA, track Corrective Actions, drive design changes.
- Manage work with cross functional teams to develop Hazard Analysis, safety concepts, and DFMEA for the relevant system/domain.
- Lead DFMEA to incorporate built in design quality to ensure highly repeatable dimensional accuracy.
- Ensure you engineer; standard engineering development tools as worst case analysis, DFMEA, test specification development, etc.
- Develop reliability plans, failures mitigation plans, DFMEA.
- Standardize: development of DFMEA, PFMEA, and control plans.
- Support design failure mode and effect analysis (DFMEA).
- Evaluate: conduct DFMEA, PFMEA, and Fault Tree Analysis.
- Manage component and system level validation testing and conduct DFMEA to create test and analysis plans for product validation.
- Develop: conduct DFMEA and Fault Tree Analysis.
- Facilitate the DFMEA and PFMEA processes, and engineering Change Control management.
- Perform DFMEA and fit calculations to ensure designs properly mitigate unacceptable risk.
- Control: development of Test Plans to support DFMEA and compliance matrix.
- Manage work with cross functional teams to manage to manage Hazard Analysis, safety concepts, and DFMEA for the relevant system/domain.
- Be accountable for participating in design review and DFMEA /PFMEA activities.
- Create and manage DFMEA and other simultaneous engineering design documentation.
- Manage: Risk Management (Dfmea/pfmea) active team member.
- Lead system DFMEA and Fault Tree Analysis, incorporating findings and learnings into validation plans.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Dfmea Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Dfmea related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Dfmea specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Dfmea Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dfmea improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are the current costs of the Dfmea process?
- How frequently do you verify your Dfmea strategy?
- Has an output goal been set?
- How will costs be allocated?
- Who is responsible for Dfmea?
- How do you engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- What projects are going on in the organization today, and what resources are those projects using from the resource pools?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Dfmea process?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- Would you develop a Dfmea Communication Strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Dfmea book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Dfmea self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Dfmea Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Dfmea areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Dfmea Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Dfmea projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Dfmea Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Dfmea project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Dfmea project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Dfmea project team have enough people to execute the Dfmea project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Dfmea project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Dfmea Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Dfmea project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Dfmea Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Dfmea project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Dfmea project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Dfmea project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Dfmea project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Dfmea project with this in-depth Dfmea Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Dfmea projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Dfmea and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Dfmea investments work better.
This Dfmea All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.