Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Google Sheets Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Google Sheets related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Google Sheets specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Google Sheets Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Google Sheets improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Has it been specified that an operator will be able to retrieve and display trend logs, access the underlying numerical data in spreadsheet format, and output the data to printers or other files?
- Does your data warehouse and analytics solution offer a data-collection alternative to the proliferation of desktop spreadsheets and databases that contain analytically important data?
- Do you want your teams sourcing efforts to be spent on strategy, analytics, and driving improvement, or formatting data in spreadsheets due to existing sourcing tool deficiencies?
- What parts of your employee lifecycle rely heavily on paper processes and manual tools, like spreadsheets, or point solutions that cover only specific parts of the HCM lifecycle?
- Does the core financial system support desktop integration with other common workstation applications used for word processing, spreadsheets, data management, and graphics?
- Does your analytics solution offer a data collection alternative to the proliferation of desktop spreadsheets and databases that contain analytically important data?
- Which issues, if any, are most concerning to your organization when users are working with spreadsheets to visualize, analyze, prepare, and share data and analytics?
- How is it that carriers, supposedly with better data and systems, are still only generating static spreadsheets that offer little insight and impact on the business?
- How does your business confidently navigate the compliance landscape if it relies on spreadsheets and manual data entry to keep up with its reporting requirements?
- How will a manufacturer used to using spreadsheets to manage a handful of products adapt when the product portfolio and source systems double overnight?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Google Sheets book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Google Sheets self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Google Sheets Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Google Sheets areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Google Sheets Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Google Sheets projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Google Sheets Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Google Sheets project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Define the work as completely as possible. What work will be included in the Google Sheets project?
- Project Scope Statement: Elements of scope management that deal with concept development ?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Not any rs, as, or cs: if an identified role is only informed, should others be eliminated from the matrix?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient and effective were Google Sheets project team meetings?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Google Sheets project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the coaches for your initiative?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does a documented Google Sheets project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
Step-by-step and complete Google Sheets Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Google Sheets project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Google Sheets project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Google Sheets project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Google Sheets project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Google Sheets project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Google Sheets project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Google Sheets project with this in-depth Google Sheets Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Google Sheets projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Google Sheets and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Google Sheets investments work better.
This Google Sheets All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.