Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Group Purchasing Organization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Group Purchasing Organization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Group Purchasing Organization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Group Purchasing Organization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Group Purchasing Organization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- If deceptively misdescriptive, need to do further analysis to see if the material is deceptive. Need to ask: would the misrepresentation materially influence the purchasing decision of consumers?
- Do certain categories of purchasing (e.g., energy, food, fuel, chemicals) consistently generate the most signi can not life cycle impacts, regardless of organization-speci c purchasing patterns?
- Total cost of ownership - what is the anticipated cost of purchasing, owning, operating, maintaining, and supporting the proposed solution for the total potential term of the contract?
- What is the impact on your organization of organizations supplementing use of national GPOs with affiliated regional and local GPOs (parallel alliances at different geographic levels)?
- What values must be reported when an applicable manufacturer or applicable group purchasing organization (GPO) reports an ownership or investment interest by a member in that entity?
- How do you identify and anticipate how requirements and changing expectations will differ across customers, customer groups, and market segments and across the customer life cycle?
- Are the performance measurement reports known to be reviewed by a member of management higher than the immediate supervisor (i.e., Director or Asst. Director of Purchasing)?
- Are there minimum value thresholds that must be met in order for applicable manufacturers and applicable group purchasing organizations (GPOs) to be required to report?
- Is there a formal organizational chart defining the responsibilities of purchasing, receiving, recording, approving, and performing the inventory for capital assets?
- Have any of the cooperative purchasing groups been involved in legal disputes involving regulatory violations or a breach of contract with distributors or members?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Group Purchasing Organization book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Group Purchasing Organization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Group Purchasing Organization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Group Purchasing Organization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Group Purchasing Organization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Group Purchasing Organization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Group Purchasing Organization Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Group Purchasing Organization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a scope management plan that includes how Group Purchasing Organization project scope will be defined, developed, monitored, validated and controlled?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is this Group Purchasing Organization project carried out in partnership with other groups/organizations?
- Project Schedule: Is the structure for tracking the Group Purchasing Organization project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- Activity List: Can you determine the activity that must finish, before this activity can start?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does an evaluation need to include the identification of strengths and weaknesses?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the assigned Group Purchasing Organization project manager a PMP (Certified Group Purchasing Organization project manager) and experienced?
- Procurement Audit: Did additional works amount to no more than 50% of the initial contract?
- Scope Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How are you going to ensure that you have a well motivated workforce?
Step-by-step and complete Group Purchasing Organization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Group Purchasing Organization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Group Purchasing Organization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Group Purchasing Organization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Group Purchasing Organization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Group Purchasing Organization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Group Purchasing Organization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Group Purchasing Organization project with this in-depth Group Purchasing Organization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Group Purchasing Organization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Group Purchasing Organization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Group Purchasing Organization investments work better.
This Group Purchasing Organization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.