Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HD Maps Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HD Maps related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HD Maps specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HD Maps Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HD Maps improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- How can technology aid collaboration between personnel globally to make better and faster decisions that will reduce the vehicle development time and deliver a higher quality product?
- Does your organization monitor the performance of manufacturing processes to demonstrate compliance with customer requirements for product quality and efficiency of the process?
- Is there continual improvement through the use of a quality policy, objectives, management review, audit results, corrective and preventive actions and analysis of data?
- How to substantially reduce the vehicle development lead-time and meet required time to market with consistent or improved quality and similar or reduced investments?
- How do you work collaboratively as an industry, within each tier of the production process, to ensure products are the safest on the market and ready for consumers?
- How do connected and automated vehicles contribute to advancing a communitys overarching goals regarding transportation system safety, mobility, and accessibility?
- Do you share confidence that vehicles will always be manufactured with software that prevents handover to the autonomous system except where it is totally safe?
- Do you show records providing evidence of achievement of the quality objectives specified in the business plan, and customer satisfaction with product supplied?
- Do the reviews include all requirements of the quality management system and its performance trends as an essential part of the continual improvement process?
- How cognitively demanding does the task appear to be, judging from what is known about a employees language proficiency and previous educational experience?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HD Maps book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your HD Maps self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HD Maps Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HD Maps areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HD Maps Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HD Maps projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HD Maps Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 HD Maps project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Value pocket identification & quantification what are value pockets?
- Decision Log: Do strategies and tactics aimed at less than full control reduce the costs of management or simply shift the cost burden?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the demands of the task compatible with and converge with the relationships of the informal organization?
- Work Breakdown Structure: How will you and your HD Maps project team define the HD Maps projects scope and work breakdown structure?
- Executing Process Group: Why do you need a good WBS to use HD Maps project management software?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, etc?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were Best Practices & Lessons Learned from prior HD Maps projects utilized in this HD Maps project?
- Procurement Audit: How do you avoid delays at any stage/ stages of the procurement process?
- Cost Baseline: Pcs for your new business. what would the life cycle costs be?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the four types of portfolios a PMO must focus on?
Step-by-step and complete HD Maps Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HD Maps project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HD Maps project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HD Maps project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HD Maps project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HD Maps project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HD Maps project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HD Maps project with this in-depth HD Maps Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HD Maps projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HD Maps and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HD Maps investments work better.
This HD Maps All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.