Ensure your organization develops and modifies distribution policies, practices and/or procedures based on subject matter expertise and changes in the internal and external environment aligned to the values, principles and strategic objectives and priorities of the Enterprise.
More Uses of the HR Compliance Toolkit:
- Ensure your organization represents human resources and credentialing in optimization of technology and financial systems, ensuring alignment between the needs of the teams and organizational wide resources.
- Ensure you understand the operational areas of the business so that you can help your managers and leaders with complex challenges, and give guidance on People topics.
- Ensure your organization provides consultative guidance and coaching to managers and employees on human resources related matters, ensuring alignment with organization policies, goals, and objectives.
- Organize: oversight for implementing and revising procedures as operations manuals, documenting vendor system security processes for various systems working together with payroll and benefits managers.
- Ensure organization policies and procedures are reviewed and updated periodically and process established for review and coordinates with all organizational stakeholders on policy changes or requirements to ensure integrity of policy and content.
- Identify and capitalize on organizational capabilities by aligning strategy, culture, practices and behaviors in order to drive performance, values and creates a meaningful work environment.
- Ensure that the Talent Management and Career Development approach is reflective of an environment that guarantees retention of the highly coveted employees in an extremely competitive environment for key talent.
- Drive change and implementation of Organization Design, Performance Management, Talent Management, Workforce Planning, Employee Relations and Compensation programs with the business.
- Manage work with leadership to interpret policies, applies procedures, and offers services in response to identified trends and patterns while maintaining organizational perspective and consistency.
- Drive enhancements for organization recruiting, and career development programs while enabling one off processes and exceptions for unique hiring niche requirements.
- Develop: review policies and procedures to recommend new approaches and improvements to current processes and procedures, to support an environment of continuous improvement.
- Provide leadership and management skills managing a human resources team with multi functional generalist accountabilities in the areas of staffing, partner relations, learning and organizational development.
- Be accountable for building partnerships and strategic relationships identifying opportunities and taking action to build strategic relationships between ones area and other areas, teams, departments, units or organizations to help achieve business goals.
- Ensure necessary compliance training is completed for newly hired and promoted associates during the onboarding process, by working closely with the Manager of Onboarding.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HR Compliance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HR Compliance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HR Compliance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HR Compliance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 957 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HR Compliance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 957 standard requirements:
- Do you have a leadership alignment plan that will address all of the gaps in support, overcome any confusion, and help turn your leadership team into strong champions of the transformation approach?
- Do the vision, mission, and values send a strong message of equality, fairness, inclusiveness, and respect both in terms of the service provided to the community and in the treatment of employees?
- Given a new focus on strategy implementation, under what conditions will the impact of the HR architecture move along the continuum from operational efficiency to sustained competitive advantage?
- To what extent do the HR professionals in your department understand how external realities of technology, economics, and demographics in the global context affect your industry and business?
- Any challenges that your organization may have faced with regard to recruiting and/or retaining qualified staff? Has your organization implemented any solutions that have proven effective?
- LinkedIn can be used for building relationships through the value that you provide to people, but how do you stand out from the 97% of all HR and staffing professionals are on LinkedIn?
- How does your organization ensure the effective use of security controls and authentication tools to protect privacy for the already stated systems that promote or permit public access?
- Does your organization follow any common practices consistent with foreign, federal, state or local regulations regarding background check and investigations of potential employees?
- Are advance payments to vendors and/or employees recorded as receivables and controlled in a manner which assures that they will be offset against invoices or expense vouchers?
- Imagine that a manager wants you as an HR professional to terminate an employee contract in contrast to your organizations termination policy. How would you resolve this?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HR Compliance book in PDF containing 957 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your HR Compliance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HR Compliance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HR Compliance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HR Compliance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HR Compliance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HR Compliance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 HR Compliance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Resource providers; who can provide resources to ensure the implementation of the HR Compliance project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
- Communications Management Plan: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or HR Compliance projects?
- Initiating Process Group: How well defined and documented were the HR Compliance project management processes you chose to use?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does HR Compliance project management relate to other disciplines?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Procurement Audit: How is the evaluation of contract performance organized?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of favouritism towards a particular contractor during the evaluation and negotiation processes?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the wbs and organizational levels for application of the HR Compliance projected overhead costs identified?
Step-by-step and complete HR Compliance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HR Compliance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HR Compliance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HR Compliance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HR Compliance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HR Compliance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HR Compliance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HR Compliance project with this in-depth HR Compliance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HR Compliance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HR Compliance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HR Compliance investments work better.
This HR Compliance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.