Work in coordination with other departments (Business Support, Workload Planning, Financial Planning and Analysis, and Information Technology Services) on Continuous Improvement projects.
More Uses of the Hyperion Toolkit:
- Drive: work closely with the accounting teams to ensure tight finance controls and fulfill External Audit requirements.
- Become skilled in application change migrations from development to Test And Production Environments.
- Evaluate: work involve supervising and participating in all general accounting activities of a department.
- Lead the development and maintenance of financial and operational Reports And Dashboards utilizing enterprise wide applications for various levels of leadership.
- Provide financial leadership across headcount planning, budgeting, forecasting and long range planning.
- Provide Software Engineering expertise in identifying and designing improvements to existing systems and applications.
- Establish: actively participate on cross functional teams offering innovative thinking to support the implementation of key initiatives.
- Facilitate development and maintenance of operational and productivity Key Performance Indicators / metrics for various levels of leadership.
- Devise: monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Advise business and finance leaders of opportunities and risks impacting business performance and achieving hiring targets.
- Drive Requirements Gathering, design solutions and perform system configuration/development for implementations and enhancement projects.
- Assure your corporation provides support and input in the development and installation of budgetary Control Systems.
- Establish and deploy key reconciliation controls between financial data sources ERP, Hyperion, businesses warehouses, etc.
- Perform technical incident resolution to help resolve issues related to Data, integrations, application, and processes.
- Be accountable for identifying and resolving issues critical to the clients strategic and operational success.
- Ensure smooth month end close and forecast/budget cycles through close partnership with Finance and IT Business partners.
- Direct: influence business partners by providing proactive suggestions and identifying opportunities to improve Operational Efficiency and productivity.
- Be accountable for building, maintaining, and utilizing network of client relationships and community involvement.
- Be accountable for leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Be accountable for balancing intuition with efficient processes and tools, the management utilizes a practical approach to create value for clients.
- Become capable of working late hours to perform monthly financial report publishing tasks, or to perform data copies, archives or application maintenance .
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Ensure you mastermind; lead with knowledge in financial processes and dependencies between ERP (SAP) and Hyperion.
- Be accountable for offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
- Lead the annual budgeting and monthly forecast process for assigned departments.
- Maintain multiple initiatives and meet time frames; prioritize effectively.
- Communicate complex analysis to all levels of management in a simple and understandable approach.
- Become the expert in business requirement gathering and analysis for Data Warehousing projects.
- Establish: store, retrieve, and manipulate Hyperion data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Establish that your organization provides support in the development of schedules, interrogatory responses and general information for rate filings.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hyperion Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hyperion related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hyperion specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hyperion Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hyperion improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you need to avoid or amend any Hyperion activities?
- What is the context?
- What is the overall Business Strategy?
- Who owns what data?
- How can you best use all of your knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- Are procedures documented for managing Hyperion risks?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- Are you assessing Hyperion and risk?
- Are decisions made in a timely manner?
- What is the source of the strategies for Hyperion strengthening and reform?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hyperion book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Hyperion self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hyperion Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hyperion areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hyperion Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hyperion projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hyperion Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Hyperion project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Hyperion project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Hyperion project team have enough people to execute the Hyperion project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Hyperion project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Hyperion Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hyperion project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hyperion Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hyperion project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hyperion project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hyperion project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hyperion project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hyperion project with this in-depth Hyperion Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hyperion projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hyperion and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hyperion investments work better.
This Hyperion All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.