Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle Hyperion Planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle Hyperion Planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle Hyperion Planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle Hyperion Planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle Hyperion Planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Does your it budget include support for isolated file servers that must be administered from individual computers, as well as unstructured content that is accessible only through legacy technology?
- Are the board of directors and executive and senior management appropriately involved in the development of budgeting guidelines and periodic budget reviews and approvals for your organization?
- What channels need to be involved for things like legal, event planning, print/ traditional media integration, and anything else that requires more than just a simple paragraph or photo?
- How does your organization effectively decrease spend on Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting while improving accuracy, efficiency and consistency in planning and budgeting processes?
- Does the authority have a predefined set of test scripts already created for system testing that it will transfer to the contractor or will the contractor need to create new ones?
- Is it important to your organization for knowledge transfer to occur during implementation so that your team is equipped to operate the software after the consultants leave?
- What are the connections between new technologies and strategies for development for the Web, improving process predictability, improving quality and decreasing cycle time?
- What are your investments more focused on, replacing existing technology with similar functions or implementing new solutions with more advanced and innovative features?
- What role has the specific responsibility for referring to the project board if any delegated limits of authority or allocated change budget are forecast to be exceeded?
- What can be done to change the user security to allow the Security Filter to validate while maintaining the same level of access as was originally intended?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle Hyperion Planning book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Oracle Hyperion Planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle Hyperion Planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle Hyperion Planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle Hyperion Planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle Hyperion Planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle Hyperion Planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Oracle Hyperion Planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How can the Oracle Hyperion Planning project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is current scope of the Oracle Hyperion Planning project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Team Directory: How do unidentified risks impact the outcome of the Oracle Hyperion Planning project?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule contingency ÃÂÃÂ how will the schedule contingency be administrated?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an effective risk management system continuously monitoring procurement risk?
- Procurement Audit: Do staff involved in the various stages of the process have the appropriate skills and training to perform duties effectively?
- Scope Management Plan: Pop quiz ÃÂÃÂ which are the same inputs as in scope planning?
- Cost Management Plan: The definition of the Oracle Hyperion Planning project scope what needs to be accomplished?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do an internet search on earning pmp certification. be sure to search for yahoo groups related to this topic. what are the options you found to help people prepare for the exam?
- Executing Process Group: Why should Oracle Hyperion Planning project managers strive to make jobs look easy?
Step-by-step and complete Oracle Hyperion Planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oracle Hyperion Planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle Hyperion Planning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle Hyperion Planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle Hyperion Planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle Hyperion Planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle Hyperion Planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oracle Hyperion Planning project with this in-depth Oracle Hyperion Planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle Hyperion Planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle Hyperion Planning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle Hyperion Planning investments work better.
This Oracle Hyperion Planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.