Test and suggest new reports in response to current business issues and create Standard Operating Procedures for the benefit of your organization; identify opportunities to streamline/automate current process and reporting and execute the necessary changes to implement.
- Contribute to and implement standards and changes to Systems And Processes.
- Be accountable for ensuring design and development is in compliance with enterprise standards, processes and policies.
- Ensure you orchestrate; lead Business Requirement gathering and user story preparation, design of the solution per User Stories preparation of design document and Technical Specifications.
- Provide expertise regarding the integration of Hyperion applications across the business.
- Steer: design develop Web Application projects using advanced Client Server technologies.
- Initiate: successful technology transformations must consider the human side of change.
- Orchestrate file based interfaces between Accounting systems and Order Management systems.
- Drive: provision access to the applications and trainings for the newly hired business users.
- Standardize: expert level knowledge in Data Conversion, interfaces, workflow development.
- Ensure you establish; seasoned technologist who understands how to translate client needs into Business Applications.
- Identify Business Opportunities to increase usability and profitability of Information Architecture.
- Establish and perform appropriate system maintenance and follow operational Policies and Procedures.
- Be accountable for providing financial information and insights to the technology group to help ensure appropriate levels of Financial Analysis, scenario modeling, and integration are incorporated into ongoing Decision Making.
- Assure your operation displays intrinsic Business Intelligence and provides insightful reporting.
- Confirm your team coordinates with accounting team during monthly close to ensure accuracy of financial results.
- Audit: implement extensive working directly with a network of partners to support practice development and go to Market Planning and execution.
- Prepare relevant and accurate information for presentation/review, and research and resolve accounting/finance issues; Support recruiting, developing, evaluating, supervising, and motivating the market centers office staff.
- Analyze and understand and translate Business Requirements into functional Design Specification.
- Communicate with Business Partners and Business Leaders to ensure consistency with current finance Operational Environment.
- Govern: weekly project Status Reports and communicate simply to Project Team and Business Stakeholders.
- Secure that your organization develops and presents annual budgets and quarterly forecasts in partnership with functional Business Leaders to achieve stated financial targets.
- Be accountable for tracking Technology Costs across multiple dimensions and developing new and insightful reporting and analysis to support Decision Making by Technology Leaders.
- Support and collaborate with the General management and other market center and Finance Management.
- Contribute to internal initiatives around Staff Development and support of marketing content needs.
- Troubleshoot System Integration issues (between products, OS, and other source systems).
- Be accountable for leading maturity and transformation of platforms, developing new capabilities.
- Use a variety of platforms to provide automated Hyperion systems applications.
- Decompose complex projects into component tasks and dependencies that can be managed.
- Become the expert in Business Requirement gathering and analysis for Data Warehousing projects.
- Be accountable for developing Design Patterns for common problems to ensure consistency and quality of development.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle Hyperion planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle Hyperion planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle Hyperion planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle Hyperion planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle Hyperion planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What tests verify requirements?
- Are there any activities that you can take off your to do list?
- What is your competitive advantage?
- What are the gaps in your knowledge and experience?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees/colleagues was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- How do you measure risk?
- How are measurements made?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Oracle Hyperion planning project manager?
- Was a Oracle Hyperion planning charter developed?
- How do you take a forward-looking perspective in identifying Oracle Hyperion planning research related to market response and models?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle Hyperion planning book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Oracle Hyperion planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle Hyperion planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle Hyperion planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle Hyperion planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle Hyperion planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle Hyperion planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Oracle Hyperion planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Oracle Hyperion planning project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Oracle Hyperion planning Project Team have enough people to execute the Oracle Hyperion planning Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Oracle Hyperion planning Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle Hyperion planning Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle Hyperion planning Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle Hyperion planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle Hyperion planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle Hyperion planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle Hyperion planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle Hyperion planning and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle Hyperion planning investments work better.
This Oracle Hyperion planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.