Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hyperion planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hyperion planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hyperion planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hyperion planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 938 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hyperion planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 938 standard requirements:
- Remember that no one person can implement wide-scale change; a coalition is essential. most organizations have a guiding coalition, or team of individuals who lead the change efforts, already in place. think about your organization. is there a guiding coalition already established?
- It is important to try to design with a functional solution in mind and plan on the vendor supplying the technical detail using the latest available technology within a specified budget. Why?
- How do financial analysts in your organization look the financial statements and assess risks associated with a project and/or whether the company has sufficient cash flow to pay off debt?
- Are any incumbent consulting services companies currently providing you with consulting services related to Hyperion, or integration between Hyperion, PeopleSoft or Oracle eBusiness Suite?
- In what ways is the cash flow table used to organize the data for permanent working capital asset decisions similar to and different from the cash flow table used in capital budgeting?
- Pick any event in the last five years of your work which gives a good example of your ability to use forecasting techniques. Did you use statistical procedures or a gut level approach?
- How can the framework of absorptive capability, adaptive capability and innovative capability be used to analyse the organizations ability to sustain or create competitive advantage?
- The feasibility analysis must address several different types of issues. Often, feasibility is considered in terms of the financial or budgeting process i.e., is it affordable?
- What data external to your organization can you obtain to facilitate sales forecasting (i.e., external factors that might affect product demand for use in a regression model)?
- Has the evaluator held discussions with personnel who perform or are affected by enterprise risk management by examining records on performance or a combination of procedures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hyperion planning book in PDF containing 938 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Hyperion planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hyperion planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hyperion planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hyperion planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hyperion planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hyperion planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Hyperion planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is a cost/benefit analysis, a cost/effectiveness or a financial analysis considering life-cycle costs performed and is the funding of the procurement guaranteed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Executing Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the programme?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the culture of the market and your organization?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the communication on the Hyperion planning project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Hyperion planning project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a Hyperion planning project charter created once a Hyperion planning project is formally recognized?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Risk Data Sheet: What are the main opportunities available to you that you should grab while you can?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What do corresponding sources say about Hyperion planning project management?
Step-by-step and complete Hyperion planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hyperion planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hyperion planning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hyperion planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hyperion planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hyperion planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hyperion planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hyperion planning project with this in-depth Hyperion planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hyperion planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hyperion planning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hyperion planning investments work better.
This Hyperion planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.