Test and suggest new reports in response to current business issues and create Standard Operating Procedures for the benefit of your organization; identify opportunities to streamline/automate current process and reporting and execute the necessary changes to implement.
More Uses of the Hyperion Planning Toolkit:
- Manage the technical delivery of integrations, security, singlE Sign on and application customizations.
- Manage work with service owners to optimize the configuration of clients, servers, and networking equipment to enable system/Application Performance across the enterprise.
- Be accountable for creating efficiency and cultural transformation through the curation of new systems and capabilities.
- Be accountable for collaborating effectively and actively with key Business Partners to identify and implement Continuous Process and system improvements to drive Business Initiatives.
- Collaborate with administrators to establish solution in the cloud using advance DevOps practices.
- Steer: implement extensive working directly with a network of partners to support practice development and go to Market Planning and execution.
- Communicate with Business Partners and Business Leaders to ensure consistency with current finance Operational Environment.
- Secure that your operation gathers and writes requirements and Design Specifications for large or moderately Complex Systems.
- Secure that your business develops and presents annual budgets and quarterly forecasts in partnership with functional Business Leaders to achieve stated financial targets.
- Establish and perform appropriate system maintenance and follow operational Policies and Procedures.
- Be accountable for providing financial information and insights to the technology group to help ensure appropriate levels of Financial Analysis, scenario modeling, and integration are incorporated into ongoing Decision Making.
- Identify, design, develop, and implement fixes and improvements to existing Production Applications.
- Establish that your organization develops efficiencie to consolidate and increase the effectiveness of reporting, and maintain Revenue and Cost reports used internally and externally.
- Identify Business Opportunities to increase usability and profitability of Information Architecture.
- Prepare relevant and accurate information for presentation/review, and research and resolve accounting/finance issues; Support recruiting, developing, evaluating, supervising, and motivating the market centers office staff.
- Confirm your organization complies; this organization is known for using cutting Edge Technologies, its great culture and working environment.
- Be accountable for partnering with DevOps groups to facilitate Issue Resolution, verify changes, and provide analysis and feedback to support the implementation of diverse features, enhancements, and corrections.
- Contribute to internal initiatives around Staff Development and support of marketing content needs.
- Confirm your enterprise interacts with the Team Lead and Business Analysts to understand features and design for implementation.
- Be accountable for collaborating with developers to promote the concept of Performance Engineering during all phases of the SDLC to detect and correct Performance Issues earlier in the lifecycle.
- Be accountable for developing dashboards and reports to provide ongoing visibility into the performance of Client Applications.
- Be accountable for monitoring Application Performance during performance tests or production usage using APM and other monitoring tools to isolate the fault domain, dive deep into Application Code, and identify Root Cause of Performance Issues.
- Arrange that your organization complies; analyses and report variances versus Plan/Forecast and Current and Past Trends for assigned Revenue Streams and Cost Functions.
- Be accountable for participating in re architecture, redesign, and refactoring decisions to satisfy Performance Requirements.
- Develop Financial Models and/or deep dive analyses to advise sales leadership on business trends.
- Manage work with accounting, financial systems and the acquisition integration teams to get relevant information necessary to add and integrate recent acquisitions into the Financial Reporting and track savings initiatives.
- Ensure that work meets all applicable engineering, financial, planning, and operational standards.
- Be accountable for analyzing requirements, writing Functional Specifications, conducting tests, troubleshooting issues and interfacing with business users.
- Warrant that your planning identifies technical and operational problems on installed networks, systems, solutions and products.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hyperion Planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hyperion Planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hyperion Planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hyperion Planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hyperion Planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What was the context?
- Is risk periodically assessed?
- Who will facilitate the team and process?
- What are the usability implications of Hyperion Planning actions?
- What do you measure and why?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Hyperion Planning?
- Do Quality Systems drive continuous improvement?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem you can usefully solve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hyperion Planning book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Hyperion Planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hyperion Planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hyperion Planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hyperion Planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hyperion Planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hyperion Planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Hyperion Planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Hyperion Planning project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Hyperion Planning Project Team have enough people to execute the Hyperion Planning Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Hyperion Planning Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Hyperion Planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hyperion Planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hyperion Planning Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hyperion Planning Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hyperion Planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hyperion Planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hyperion Planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hyperion Planning project with this in-depth Hyperion Planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hyperion Planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hyperion Planning and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hyperion Planning investments work better.
This Hyperion Planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.