Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Image Retouching Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Image Retouching related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Image Retouching specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Image Retouching Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Image Retouching improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Should the process of authenticating photographs recognize that, with the advent of digital photography, it is now possible to alter an electronic image without leaving a trace?
- What other information is passed along with the image or video you post, retweet or like and how does it alter the contents meaning?
- What it means for a photo to be digitally manipulated and how the purpose and context of photo editing affect how you feel about it?
- What picture of reality might have been conveyed by the photos that were taken and processed and never published?
- Do all images, grouped images and non text elements that convey information have alternative text descriptions?
- How do you reconcile the desire to use all of your pictures with the reality of working with a few at a time?
- How does knowing the contexts histories, and traditions of art forms help you create works of art and design?
- What are photographic images that seem so influential in defining photojournalism and characterizing history?
- Is there a difference between a digitally manipulated image in an advertisement and one in a news article?
- What is the role of the photo document after digital archives and the crisis of the documentary tradition?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Image Retouching book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Image Retouching self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Image Retouching Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Image Retouching areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Image Retouching Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Image Retouching projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Image Retouching Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Image Retouching project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Image Retouching projections?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a process (test plans, inspections, reviews) defined for verifying outputs for each task?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Based on your Image Retouching project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Have business partners been involved extensively, and what data was required for them?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes you should explore?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Image Retouching project success?
- Planning Process Group: Have more efficient (sensitive) and appropriate measures been adopted to respond to the political and socio-cultural problems identified?
- Project Schedule: Was the Image Retouching project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Team Member Status Report: When a teams productivity and success depend on collaboration and the efficient flow of information, what generally fails them?
Step-by-step and complete Image Retouching Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Image Retouching project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Image Retouching project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Image Retouching project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Image Retouching project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Image Retouching project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Image Retouching project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Image Retouching project with this in-depth Image Retouching Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Image Retouching projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Image Retouching and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Image Retouching investments work better.
This Image Retouching All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.