Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Infrastructure Architecture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Infrastructure Architecture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Infrastructure Architecture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Infrastructure Architecture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Infrastructure Architecture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Which individuals, groups, or organizations are involved in establishing architecture, security, and service continuity requirements for cloud services, hosted applications, and data?
- What existing mobile technology applications can readily integrate with the identified learning architecture to maximize the potential for content delivery via mobile technologies?
- How much do you agree that enterprise open source is used by the most innovative companies/ is instrumental in your organizations ability to take advantage of cloud architectures?
- What will be the critical success factors and the main risks that enterprises will encounter while implementing an effective and enduring software platform architecture?
- What is more important for computing, storage, and network hardware when used in a cloud computing management infrastructure where elasticity is of great importance?
- Does the information architecture and information technology infrastructure support the goals of your organization and stay current with rapid technology changes?
- Have you considered a strategy to refresh your dated infrastructure while integrating expansive digital capabilities as data lakes and machine learning?
- How do you balance information driven demands with the need for a robust, dependable, flexible data infrastructure to meet daily business challenges?
- Where are the optimal break points in an applications architecture that will protect the necessary level of close process and systems integration?
- What comprehensive security framework can be used to design infrastructure architecture for an Enterprise SOA to assure its business process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Infrastructure Architecture book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Infrastructure Architecture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Infrastructure Architecture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Infrastructure Architecture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Infrastructure Architecture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Infrastructure Architecture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Infrastructure Architecture Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Infrastructure Architecture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: How does your organization control changes before and after software is released to a customer?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Infrastructure Architecture project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Project Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your Infrastructure Architecture project based on past experience?
- Quality Management Plan: How does the material compare to a regulatory threshold?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the resource management plan include a personnel development plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the ims include all contract and/or designated management control milestones?
- Project Schedule: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Infrastructure Architecture project schedule(s)?
- Procurement Audit: Did additional works amount to no more than 50% of the initial contract?
- Variance Analysis: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is activity definition the first process involved in Infrastructure Architecture project time management?
Step-by-step and complete Infrastructure Architecture Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Infrastructure Architecture project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Infrastructure Architecture project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Infrastructure Architecture project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Infrastructure Architecture project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Infrastructure Architecture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Infrastructure Architecture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Infrastructure Architecture project with this in-depth Infrastructure Architecture Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Infrastructure Architecture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Infrastructure Architecture and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Infrastructure Architecture investments work better.
This Infrastructure Architecture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.