Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Intellectual Property Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Intellectual Property Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Intellectual Property Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Intellectual Property Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Intellectual Property Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Are appropriate procedures implemented to ensure compliance with legislative, regulatory and contractual requirements related to intellectual property rights and use of proprietary software products?
- How do you differentiate between what can and cannot be owned, in the terms of software, that the developer owns and controls what is important in terms of the economic marketplace?
- Does your organization protect the value of its intellectual property through continued research and investment in new product development or by purchase from outside developers?
- Can existing copyright regimes that were developed primarily to protect intellectual property rights for literary works be extended meaningfully to cover electronic information?
- Does the invention possess disadvantages or limitations over currently available products or services, particularly in terms of cost and complexity of manufacture/performance?
- How can open source, a model of doing business that flies in the face of age old business logic, coexist with traditional, closed, models of intellectual property licensing?
- Can your organization differentiate themselves from the competition by utilizing the technology, intellectual property, unique business model, partners, branding or talent?
- Is your organization is looking to secure intellectual property, comply with privacy or regulatory mandates, or simply guard against damage associated with data breaches?
- Is your organization looking to secure intellectual property, comply with privacy or regulatory mandates, or simply guard against damage associated with data breaches?
- Have you received notification that any of your content, material, activities, products or services infringe on the intellectual property rights of another party?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Intellectual Property Management book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Intellectual Property Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Intellectual Property Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Intellectual Property Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Intellectual Property Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Intellectual Property Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Intellectual Property Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Intellectual Property Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What tool can show you individual and group allocations?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Closing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Intellectual Property Management project?
- Project Charter: Name and describe the elements that deal with providing the detail?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do Intellectual Property Management project managers participating in the Intellectual Property Management project know the Intellectual Property Management projects true status first hand?
- Network Diagram: How confident can you be in your milestone dates and the delivery date?
- Requirements Management Plan: Are all the stakeholders ready for the transition into the user community?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it difficult to use Intellectual Property Management project management software well?
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Quality Metrics: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
Step-by-step and complete Intellectual Property Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Intellectual Property Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Intellectual Property Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Intellectual Property Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Intellectual Property Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Intellectual Property Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Intellectual Property Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Intellectual Property Management project with this in-depth Intellectual Property Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Intellectual Property Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Intellectual Property Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Intellectual Property Management investments work better.
This Intellectual Property Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.