Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 37001 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 37001 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 37001 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 37001 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 37001 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Does the transaction involve licences, permits and transactions relating to public procurement, which brings employees or agents into frequent contact with public officials?
- Is the counterparty reluctant to provide business references or did the response from any of the business references present a basis for concern about the counterparty?
- Is the request for payment actually a bribe or could it be considered to be the negotiation of a contract for services or a change in pre-existing payment terms?
- Is there an implemented policy and process for identifying and managing situations where FPOs are associated with intermediaries, customers and prospects?
- Is there evidence of payments being made to intermediaries in countries different to where the intermediary is located and if so are the payments valid?
- Has the party been provided with a copy of oceanagolds anti-bribery and anti-corruption policy and standard which you are expected to comply with?
- Has the target provided any reviews, reports or audits, internal and external, carried out on the implementation of its anti-bribery programme?
- Can a successor entity be held liable for bribery of foreign officials by the target entity that occurred prior to the merger or acquisition?
- Have you, your business partners or any of your staff ever been convicted of a criminal offence or been investigated for a criminal offence?
- Is there evidence or suspicion that subsidiaries or intermediaries are being used to disguise or channel corrupt payments to FPOs or others?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 37001 book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 37001 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 37001 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 37001 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 37001 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 37001 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 37001 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 37001 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: To what extent has a PMO contributed to raising the quality of the design of the ISO 37001 project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are updated ISO 37001 project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current ISO 37001 project stage?
- Executing Process Group: What is the difference between using brainstorming and the Delphi technique for risk identification?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are fresh input and perspectives systematically caught and added (for example, through information and analysis, new members, and senior sponsors)?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely incidence of conflict with neighboring ISO 37001 projects?
- Cost Baseline: Verify business objectives. Are others appropriate, and well-articulated?
- Risk Management Plan: Technology risk: is the ISO 37001 project technically feasible?
- Procurement Audit: Is a physical inventory taken periodically to verify fixed asset records?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the overarching issues of your organization?
- Team Directory: Timing: when do the effects of communication take place?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 37001 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 37001 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 37001 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 37001 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 37001 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 37001 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 37001 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 37001 project with this in-depth ISO 37001 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 37001 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 37001 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 37001 investments work better.
This ISO 37001 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.