Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Compliance ISO 37001 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Compliance ISO 37001 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Compliance ISO 37001 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Compliance ISO 37001 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 949 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Compliance ISO 37001 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 949 standard requirements:
- Do you have an anonymous and confidential Whistleblower policy for communicating and receiving information regarding fraud, errors in financial reporting and misrepresentation or false statements made by management?
- Do you know whether the value of emission rights granted by government should be included within income in the period of granting, or systematically recognized as revenue over the compliance period?
- Did you the search for your key performance indicators by looking at your mission and vision (purpose) and ask yourself (and others): what are your products and services, who are your customers?
- How do you determine how many recruits the department can assimilate without compromising departmental integrity. How many recruits can be well-trained by the staff of the training academy?
- Is there a basic understanding of corresponding principles both at the top in the ranks of upper management and in the field where interactions with government officials are taking place?
- It is important to the success of the ABMS that your organization takes reasonable and proportionate steps to monitor, measure and evaluate the anti-bribery controls. Is the ABMS working?
- Is there a basic understanding of bribery principles both at the top in the ranks of upper management and in the field where interactions with government officials are taking place?
- Determine the timeframe between identification of the trend and likelihood of legislative action. How much time do you have to respond, react, or adjust to a new requirement?
- Has the applicant or any subsidiary or affiliate of the applicant been the subject of past or pending litigation or government investigation involving bribery or corruption?
- In light of this apparent burgeoning of corruption in recent years; what sort of recurrent malady plagues modern organizations and how do you detect it in your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Compliance ISO 37001 book in PDF containing 949 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Compliance ISO 37001 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Compliance ISO 37001 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Compliance ISO 37001 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Compliance ISO 37001 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Compliance ISO 37001 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Compliance ISO 37001 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Compliance ISO 37001 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: How does your organization allocate the cost of shared expenses and services?
- Procurement Audit: Do you learn from benchmarking your own practices with international standards?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the time Compliance ISO 37001 projection include an amount for contingencies (time reserves)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all activities captured and do they address all approved work scope in the Compliance ISO 37001 project baseline?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Padding is bad and contingencies are good. what is the difference?
- Procurement Audit: How do you address the risk of fraud and corruption?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were Compliance ISO 37001 project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the culture of the market and your organization?
- Risk Audit: Has everyone (staff, volunteers and participants) agreed to a code of behaviour or conduct?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will initially review the Compliance ISO 37001 project work or products to ensure it meets the applicable acceptance criteria?
Step-by-step and complete Compliance ISO 37001 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Compliance ISO 37001 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Compliance ISO 37001 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Compliance ISO 37001 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Compliance ISO 37001 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Compliance ISO 37001 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Compliance ISO 37001 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Compliance ISO 37001 project with this in-depth Compliance ISO 37001 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Compliance ISO 37001 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Compliance ISO 37001 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Compliance ISO 37001 investments work better.
This Compliance ISO 37001 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.