Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO TS 16949 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO TS 16949 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO TS 16949 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO TS 16949 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO TS 16949 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Has your organization determined the monitoring and measurement to be undertaken, and the monitoring and measurement resources needed to provide evidence of conformity to determined requirements?
- Is evidence available that your organization plans and controls the design and development of products and services, considering the nature, duration and complexity of the design activities?
- Are procedures defined as guidelines to capture any complaint, conduct investigation of root causes of nonconformities and to define appropriate corrective Action to prevent re-occurrence?
- Does top management ensure that risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products & services, and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed?
- Is design and development validation conducted to ensure that the resulting product is capable of fulfilling the requirements for the specified or known intended use or application?
- Can it be demonstrated that measurement and monitoring of the product is carried out at various stages of the product realization process in accordance with planned arrangements?
- Are external providers evaluated and selected, monitored for performance and re-evaluated based upon ability to supply product in accordance with your organization requirements?
- Does the business owner/senior management review the quality management system (qms), at planned intervals, to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy, and effectiveness?
- Has your organization taken necessary actions on problems, if any, determined during the reviews, or verification and validation activities after changes have been applied?
- Is there your organization Organizational chart with position / title, and does your organizational chart match with the process map to ensure conformance to ISO 9001?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO TS 16949 book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO TS 16949 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO TS 16949 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO TS 16949 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO TS 16949 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO TS 16949 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO TS 16949 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO TS 16949 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How effectively was the Quality Management Plan applied during ISO TS 16949 project Execution?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- Lessons Learned: What skills did you need that were missing on this ISO TS 16949 project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Why is it important to reduce deliverables to a smallest component?
- Activity Resource Requirements: What are constraints that you might find during the Human Resource Planning process?
- Project Scope Statement: Will statistics related to QA be collected, trends analyzed, and problems raised as issues?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the members clear on what they are individually responsible for and what they are jointly responsible for?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have ISO TS 16949 project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Lessons Learned: How well did the scope of the ISO TS 16949 project match what was defined in the ISO TS 16949 project Proposal?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did well, and could improve, and how?
Step-by-step and complete ISO TS 16949 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO TS 16949 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO TS 16949 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO TS 16949 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO TS 16949 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO TS 16949 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO TS 16949 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO TS 16949 project with this in-depth ISO TS 16949 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO TS 16949 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO TS 16949 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO TS 16949 investments work better.
This ISO TS 16949 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.