Lead multi functional teams in Problem Resolution and Continuous Improvement activities with an emphasis on Six Sigma, Lean practices and other Critical Thinking improvement methods and resources.
More Uses of the ISO Ts Toolkit:
- Identify potential safety issues and take appropriate action, bringing to the attention of leadership.
- Identify and lead plant level inventory days supply reduction or increase projects and support overall organization reduction projects.
- Support the identification, promotion, and deployment of Quality best practices throughout your organization.
- Accept personal ownership of organization, plant and departmental goals for quality, productivity and safety.
- Visit existing customers on a regular basis to maintain positive communication with OEM buyers, production leaders, design engineers and Quality Engineers.
- Manage work with the scheduling team to recommend weekly overtime and manpower changes needed to meet Customer Requirements.
- Head: implement standard cycle count procedures to assure improved perpetual inventory accuracy leading to improved mrp output and accurate procurement practices.
- Ensure you aid; lead the development of FMEAs to identify critical risks in design and manufacturing, and drive action to mitigate said risks with cross functional teams.
- Establish and maintain Control Plans to assure critical features are controlled and monitored through the assembly/Production Processes.
- Identify plant improvement opportunities and coordinate with plant materials to achieve improved result.
- Support FMEA activities to ensure design and manufacturing issues are identified and risks mitigated.
- Oversee: conduct analysis of process data using various statistical tools/methodology to assess linkages of product / process characteristics to quality metrics.
- Perform in a structured environment that is driven by self discipline and a philosophy of continual improvement.
- Methodize: monitor quality, determine the root cause of problems and implement Corrective Actions and countermeasures.
- Drive: proactively manage material and provide feedback to manufacturing, engineering and Project Management on critical information.
- Provide leadership for the materials planning strategy, master production schedule, Supply Chain Excellence and Inventory Control while promoting lean initiatives.
- Guide: track quality Performance Metrics, prioritize top issues, and drive Continuous Improvement activities with cross functional teams.
- Manage work with supply Quality Engineering and suppliers to develop specifications that support production requirements.
- Establish criteria for Part Inspection Standards based on product specification and process critical requirements.
- Manage work with plant personnel and Master Data Management to support coding and extension of new parts to the plant.
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to support investigation, containment and execution for strategic quality issues.
- Facilitate and/or support in process sampling and Test Plans for verification of product characteristics for customer specific requirements.
- Secure that your organization selects products for testing at specified stages in production process, and tests products for variety of qualities as dimensions, performance, and mechanical characteristics.
- Lead: development and execution of excess and obsolete inventory strategies and communication of risk to management on monthly basis.
- Create schedule for regular audits and inspections to be performed by quality technicians across all product lines.
- Develop, validate, and rollout critical Quality Controls across production lines, in coordination with design and manufacturing teams.
- Develop and implement Quality Key Points for visual inspection that meets product specifications used by in process inspections and quality audits.
- Analyze production results, quality data, and quality costs and initiates action or projects to improve performance.
- Ensure that project quality and safety requirements are applied in accordance with organization and statutory requirements.
- Create and foster a culture of responsiveness, collaboration, quality, delivery, safety, Customer Satisfaction and effective management of resources.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO Ts Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO Ts related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO Ts specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO Ts Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO Ts improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Which information does the ISO Ts Business Case need to include?
- Would you recognize a threat from the inside?
- How do you measure variability?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the ISO Ts process?
- Is there any additional ISO Ts definition of success?
- Who should make the ISO Ts decisions?
- How do you measure improved ISO Ts service perception, and satisfaction?
- What are the long-term ISO Ts goals?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- Is ISO Ts dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO Ts book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO Ts self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO Ts Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO Ts areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO Ts Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO Ts projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO Ts Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO Ts project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all ISO Ts project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the ISO Ts project team have enough people to execute the ISO Ts project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed ISO Ts project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete ISO Ts Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO Ts project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO Ts Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO Ts project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO Ts project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO Ts project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO Ts project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO Ts project with this in-depth ISO Ts Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO Ts projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO Ts and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO Ts investments work better.
This ISO Ts All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.