Your IT Project and Portfolio Management Applications self-assessment Toolkit which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next
The Self Assessment Kit is a tool designed to help you as the consultant or manager identify areas of your organization where industry standards are not being met.
Using the toolkit effectively will save you and your staff many hours of R&D time in writing the questions and templates to obtain the results needed to analyse the data collected.
DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE? THIS TOOLKIT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY.
What does the Self Assessment Kit do for you?
- Step 1: Get your Bearings: Use the sample Dashboard and book provided to prepare you for the next steps.
- Step 2: Complete the Dashboard: Get a clearer picture of where you need to improve, letting you set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track.
- Step 3: Make real change in your business.. The results of STEP 2, complete the Step-by-Step and Project management Forms and templates included to prepare results of your data.
Checklists Reports: Included are curated checklists to help you access your organizations compliance to Standard Requirements.
Sample Requirements / question from the IT Project and Portfolio Management Applications Toolkit:
- Are there any duplicate investments in the portfolio?
- Does your organizations engagement with its customers encourage a sustainable portfolio?
- What organization processes participate in the IT Portfolio Management program?
- What are the deadlines to resolve the action items you own?
- What is the total number of backlog items by status for a product in a given sprint?
- How are the links between requirements, work items, and code used?
- Do you currently maintain a list of skill sets for each resource?
- Is there a what-if analysis for different resource scenarios?
- When will resource supply be less than business demand?
- Can a project manager specify a resource for a project resource request?
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Standard requirements project with this in-depth Standard requirements self assessment.
In using the self assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Standard requirements projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Standard requirements and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
- In depth implementation instructions
- PDF Quick Explanation Guide plus Pre-filled example spreadsheet
- The Dashboard with hundreds of questions covering the following areas
- Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control & Sustain
- Cumulated in a RACI Matrix report
- Implementation Templates including
- Initiating Processes
- Planning Processes
- Executing Processes
- Monitoring and Controlling Processes
- Closing Processes
62 step-by-step IT Project and Portfolio Management Applications Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IT Project and Portfolio Management Applications project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What instructions should be provided regarding oral presentations?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the IT Project and Portfolio Management Applications project sufficiently qualified?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are corresponding categories of skills either actually or potentially represented across the membership?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Procurement Audit: Has management taken the necessary steps to ensure that relevant control systems are always up to date?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of unauthorized release of information or seemingly unnecessary contacts with bidders personnel during the evaluation and negotiation processes?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective were the efforts to prepare you and your organization for the impact of the product/service of the IT Project and Portfolio Management Applications project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were IT Project and Portfolio Management Applications project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Has the approach and development strategy of the IT Project and Portfolio Management Applications project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system description or procedures require that the performance measurement baseline plus management reserve equal the contract budget base?
Step-by-step and complete IT Project and Portfolio Management Applications Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT Project and Portfolio Management Applications project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT Project and Portfolio Management Applications project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT Project and Portfolio Management Applications project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT Project and Portfolio Management Applications project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT Project and Portfolio Management Applications project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT Project and Portfolio Management Applications project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned