Make sure that your organization develops and maintains effective relationships to collaborate and solve complex development and implementation issues, and communicates status and resolutions to IT Leaders and staff, executives, department heads and other key customers in departmental supported areas.
More Uses of the Application Portfolio Management Toolkit:
- Provide advisory sessions to tackle tough challenges in APM, designing processes that help your clients overcome obstacles and achieve organizational success.
- Provide an integrated approach with custom solutions to optimize quality, enhance business value and reduce Total Cost of Ownership throughout the lifecycle of an application or project.
- Pilot: work to design plans that factor technology investments and risks while providing value to your organization by improving Business Processes and providing guidance against future risks.
- Drive divisional efficiency efforts as Application Portfolio Management, corporate Performance Metrics, Strategic Planning or Portfolio management.
- Confirm your enterprise ensures the applications needed to support the mission, goals and operations of your organization are provided in a timely, accurate, creative, best practice and cost effective manner.
- Lead Code Review and review all prepared all technology related client facing (Demo day with client) and internal deliverables.
- Ensure teams short term and long term goals are achieved, SLAs are established, coordinated, enforced, and achieved and work closely with Strategic Sourcing office to ensure appropriate availability of contingent staff, enforcement of operational goals and SLAs.
- Methodize: work closely with customers to help determine customer needs and priorities, ensures delivery of products that correctly satisfy customer needs.
- Drive the success of Application Portfolio Management by ensuring that existing IT assets are identified, managed, and leveraged across the enterprise.
- Oversee: review, improve, and maintain critical IT functions like communications, computing, Application Portfolio Management, network reliability, and security.
- Organize: work closely with the respective business and technical leaders; partners, vendors, and other internal IT areas to drive enhancements and efficient operations.
- Confirm you standardize; lead design for and deployment of highly complicated, integrated end to end solutions; facilitate integration with other IT delivery team member to ensure efficient and effective design, development and implementation of solutions.
- Warrant that your project develops long and short range plans according to the overall IT strategic plan for modifications, evaluation, testing and maintenance of the application systems.
- Collaborate with enterprise and domain architects to ensure you are deploying the right solutions at the right time to meet the Business Needs.
- Establish that your team provides leadership to multiple teams to development, implementation and maintenance of applications and modules in a customer oriented manner.
- Confirm you design; recommend and lead the design and implementation of standards, tools, and methodologies that help ensure the successful adoption of IT projects.
- Develop and maintain systems used to track and report on divisional business results, action items, and simultaneous divisional projects.
- Arrange that your enterprise oversees the implementation of systems and system modifications, and work jointly with user Project Managers and other Information Systems groups to successfully implement projects.
- Become skilled at analyzing existing System Documentation to summarize existing system functionality as it relates to the project at hand.
- Develop mechanisms to capture knowledge, learnings, and migrations patterns, and to share internally and externally with customers and partners.
- Lead the implementation of your organizations Configuration Management DataBase (CMDB) and ensure that the application inventory is accurately represented and the infrastructure relationships are current.
- Be certain that your organization identifies, evaluate and develops Processes And Procedures that are effective, meet requirements and standards and follow policy and/or risk compliance regulations.
- Collaborate with management of the businesses to establish and prioritize Process Improvement and technology implementation, and to drive upgrade and improvement initiatives.
- Provide and ensure adherence to development guidelines as it relates to security, performance, re usability, scalability and stability, Code Review, API usage.
- Provide leadership responsibility in strategic lifecycle management and assessment of business solutions for cloud readiness and migrating to cloud based strategies.
- Be accountable to ensure Practice deliverables to GEO Customer Delivery and customers are complete, consistent, of high quality, on time and deliver benefits.
- Coordinate: through regular strategic interaction with business leadership, ensure the Technology Enablement program of the IT department is fully aligned to support the businesses short term and long term goals.
- Be accountable for managing application enhancement and support backlog, development, and delivery and establish daily operational readiness, and availability standards, practices, and procedures.
- Methodize: champion IT transformation, identify opportunities and progressively implement automated processes to ensure high availability, reliability and reduce cost.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application Portfolio Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application Portfolio Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application Portfolio Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application Portfolio Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Portfolio Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- What goals did you miss?
- Would you recognize a threat from the inside?
- How can you become the company that would put you out of business?
- What knowledge or experience is required?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- When should you bother with diagrams?
- Do Application Portfolio Management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- What is the problem or issue?
- Is there any existing Application Portfolio Management governance structure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application Portfolio Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application Portfolio Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application Portfolio Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application Portfolio Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Portfolio Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application Portfolio Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application Portfolio Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Application Portfolio Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Application Portfolio Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Application Portfolio Management project team have enough people to execute the Application Portfolio Management project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Application Portfolio Management project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application Portfolio Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application Portfolio Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application Portfolio Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application Portfolio Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application Portfolio Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application Portfolio Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Portfolio Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Portfolio Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application Portfolio Management investments work better.
This Application Portfolio Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.