Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Learning and Development Programs Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Learning and Development Programs related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Learning and Development Programs specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Learning and Development Programs Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Learning and Development Programs improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How can employee affairs professionals be more intentional about promoting employee learning while continuing to provide needed services to employees and your organization?
- Do you worry about recruitment, handling tough performance issues, labour relations, attendance management or your budget and procurement responsibilities?
- What is the role of professional associations in preparing employee affairs staff to focus on employee learning as a primary goal of employee affairs?
- How does participation in the online course differ from a similar course offered on a platform without the same social networking capabilities?
- What additional skills and knowledge are needed to successfully translate information about employee behavior to department and others?
- Has the trainer been advised of any organizational specific information that needs to be shared and who the safeguarding lead is?
- What steps do you take to ensure that training that has been identified during the performance appraisal did take place?
- What is the role of professional associations in establishing linkages with other organizations with similar interests?
- What steps do you take to ensure that training that has been identified during performance appraisal did take place?
- What is your organization of the supply chain of talent for the business or industry, given specific strategies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Learning and Development Programs book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Learning and Development Programs self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Learning and Development Programs Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Learning and Development Programs areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Learning and Development Programs Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Learning and Development Programs projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Learning and Development Programs Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Learning and Development Programs project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Learning and Development Programs project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Activity List: How do you determine the late start (LS) for each activity?
- Issue Log: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or Learning and Development Programs projects?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who are the people that make up your organization and whom create the success that your organization enjoys as a whole?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Procurement Audit: How do you ensure whether the goods were supplied or works executed in time and properly recorded in measurement books and stock/works registers after inspection?
- Initiating Process Group: Are there resources to maintain and support the outcome of the Learning and Development Programs project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is pert / critical path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the contractors involved take full responsibility?
- Activity Duration Estimates: If Learning and Development Programs project time and cost are not as important as the number of resources used each month, which is the BEST thing to do?
Step-by-step and complete Learning and Development Programs Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Learning and Development Programs project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Learning and Development Programs project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Learning and Development Programs project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Learning and Development Programs project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Learning and Development Programs project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Learning and Development Programs project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Learning and Development Programs project with this in-depth Learning and Development Programs Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Learning and Development Programs projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Learning and Development Programs and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Learning and Development Programs investments work better.
This Learning and Development Programs All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.