Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Learning and Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Learning and Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Learning and Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Learning and Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Learning and Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- What is necessary to improve staff performance in terms of increasing knowledge, acquiring skills and/or performing best practice to support young people and your organization?
- Should the executive have more dialog with the learning and development team about the results that are desired and the accountability needed for learning and development?
- Why have you as an industry always seemed to focus your career pathway training and operations in a manner that tends to push your team members into silos?
- What other organization departments, regional departments, or associations engage with workforce development or economic development?
- Is the learning and development budget sufficient to support staff development and learning of risk within the central risk team?
- How do you bring learning into the core of the digital workplace, helping employees to manage the own learning and development?
- Why do so many individuals leave career and technical training without skills that provide value in the workplace?
- Who do you need to be chatting with to find out what stakeholders expect of your organizations learning culture?
- What, if any, are the development needs that will need to be met if the enhanced performance is to be achieved?
- Are learning and development activities designed to reflect the full range of thinking and personality styles?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Learning and Development book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Learning and Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Learning and Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Learning and Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Learning and Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Learning and Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Learning and Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Learning and Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Directory: Have you decided when to celebrate the Learning and Development projects completion date?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will all relevant stakeholders be included within the review process?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely incidence of conflict with neighboring Learning and Development projects?
- Risk Audit: Is the number of people on the Learning and Development project team adequate to do the job?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent and in what ways are the Learning and Development project contributing to progress towards organizational reform?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization ensure that equipment is appropriately maintained and producing valid results?
- Requirements Management Plan: Define the help desk model. who will take full responsibility?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assuming that you have identified a number of risks in the Learning and Development project, how would you prioritize them?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is there formal agreement on who has authority to approve a change in requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Learning and Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Learning and Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Learning and Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Learning and Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Learning and Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Learning and Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Learning and Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Learning and Development project with this in-depth Learning and Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Learning and Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Learning and Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Learning and Development investments work better.
This Learning and Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.