People and Organizational Development creates the infrastructure for Learning And Development, talent and Performance Management, team and Organization Development, Change Management, Organization Design, and the leadership and competency framework.
More Uses of the Learning And Development Toolkit:
- Warrant that your business seeks and incorporates feedback from internal stakeholders and builds organizational awareness of Learning And Development capabilities and capacity.
- Pilot: partner with corporate Learning And Development team to create on going training opportunities for the market sales leaders and operational sales leaders population, exploring ideas out of the box.
- Collaborate with team members on Learning And Development best practices as a means to ensure superior deliverables on all projects and initiatives.
- Establish that your venture complies; conducts regular and thorough analysis of Learning And Development needs to identify critical workforce skill gaps and partners with department leaders to design and implement solutions to close skill gaps.
- Identify: partner with Learning And Development team to deliver impactful learning programs that cultivate a culture of civility, respect, and inclusive behavior.
- Identify organization wide and business specific Learning And Development needs; develops and implements strategic initiatives and solutions to create, lead and grow a Learning And Development program.
- Formulate: partner with it, Channel Management, Digital Marketing, brand teams, communications, Learning And Development, and other business partners to drive business.
- Make sure that your organization develops and provides organizational ERM training and creates awareness through regular ERM training material updates, and integration with existing Learning and Development Programs.
- Be accountable for Learning And Development consulting you consult with internal clients and external experts on Learning And Development solutions and best practices in the industry.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to evaluate Learning And Development gaps and needs with the goal of creating high quality training content for technical and functional groups.
- Warrant that your business supports ongoing organizational needs by applying appropriate Root Cause Analysis, Process Improvement, Learning And Development, Change Management and Project Planning support.
- Initiate: monitor and maintain all record keeping adhering to organization policy and regulatory standards and actively lead the preparation and execution of accreditation reports and visits.
- Be accountable for creating and managing project plans to ensure deadlines are met, potential roadblocks and risks are anticipated, escalated and solved for, and quality and alignment across programs are delivered.
- Arrange that your business assesses and improves the technical acumen of training department staff; develop and maintain a collection of Professional Development resources on topics related to best practices in Learning And Development.
- Coordinate with corporate Learning And Development to ensure that appropriate training opportunities are provided to employees to further personal, career, and Organizational Development.
- Confirm your corporation ensures all Learning and Development Programs and processes incorporate organization polices and values while supporting diversity, Equity And Inclusion.
- Establish, monitor, communicate/report and continuously improve key metrics, accountabilities, and measures of Learning And Development success in terms of process quality and efficiency and how it translates into impact.
- Supervise: Critical Thinking using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Methodize: partner with your Learning And Development team to optimize offerings for employees, managers, leaders, and teams to enable high impact on Talent Management processes.
- Apply Market intelligence, best practices, and associated research to develop and implement innovative strategies to ensure Learning And Development expectations are achieved.
- Formulate: in collaboration with operational and Shared Services leaders, identify enhanced/new tools, techniques and training and foster a culture of Learning And Development as it relates to project delivery.
- Be accountable for learning and Talent Development create a Learning And Development strategy that provides employees at all levels with a clear pathway for continuous professional growth.
- Ensure you advance; build and develop core Learning And Development solutions, tracking participant/engagement, measuring return on investment, and proactively adjusting, where needed.
- Establish that your organization complies; excess and surplus focuses on risks that the standard (admitted) market is unwilling or unable to underwrite because of the nature of the businesses, the particular risk exposures or the loss histories.
- Direct: actively work towards continuing personal Learning And Development in one or more practice areas, acts on learning plan and applies newly acquired skills.
- Coordinate: partner with performance leader and Human Resources to support Learning And Development activities pertaining to individual, departmental the location needs.
- Initiate: study growth and retention drivers while working with large data sets and working closely with sales and service teams to identify qualitative insights.
- Confirm your corporation complies; partners closely with Learning And Development to ensure program design and delivery are in alignment with overall talent strategy and a people first culture.
- Be certain that your organization establishes operational and Performance Metrics to measure and support Learning And Development initiatives and programs; drive priorities and measures outcomes and efficacy.
- Orchestrate: desire for a career path as your organization partner, Learning And Development specialization, people operations analysis, or people operations Project Management.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Learning And Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Learning And Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Learning And Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Learning And Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Learning And Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How can you measure the performance?
- How do you establish and deploy modified action plans if circumstances require a shift in plans and rapid execution of new plans?
- What business benefits will Learning And Development goals deliver if achieved?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Learning And Development process, are the records needed as inputs to the Learning And Development process available?
- What are your outputs?
- Are procedures documented for managing Learning And Development risks?
- Do the benefits outweigh the costs?
- What is out of scope?
- Where is training needed?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Learning And Development book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Learning And Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Learning And Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Learning And Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Learning And Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Learning And Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Learning And Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Learning And Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Learning And Development project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Learning And Development project team have enough people to execute the Learning And Development project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Learning And Development project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Learning And Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Learning And Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Learning And Development Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Learning And Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Learning And Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Learning And Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Learning And Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Learning And Development project with this in-depth Learning And Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Learning And Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Learning And Development and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Learning And Development investments work better.
This Learning And Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.