Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Marketing Affinity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Marketing Affinity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Marketing Affinity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Marketing Affinity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 923 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Marketing Affinity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 923 standard requirements:
- Do you agree that Effective Marketing, through brand equity, has played an important role in establishing distinct advantages towards your organizations marketing perceived value from its marketplace?
- Oganization branding and corporate branding are similar in that they are dissimilar to product branding, and does this mean that organization brands should be treated and managed as corporate brands?
- Map your customer journey and map what you are doing on social media: Do your social marketing efforts fit with the aims that are set for your brand at different points along the customer journey?
- Do you think that Facebook pages and other forms of social media can be successfully run by an outside consultant or centralized entity, or does each organization need to maintain own page?
- Soft goals, such as reach, views and demographics, are nice and pretty easy to obtain, and is there a closer correlation between engaging with your brand and ultimately buying products?
- What are the implications of the economic, legal, ethical, environmental and philanthropic expectations that society has for organizations in relation to Ethical Corporate Marketing?
- Modern customers require transparent, legitimate, value-based online conversations and content to trust brands. Where do customers turn for corresponding conversations and content?
- As a brand with real and depth roots, as one of the actors on the market, even compared with your history and your past products, you should innovate. What does innovate mean?
- What are the problems associated with integrating corporate marketing perspectives such as corporate identity, corporate branding etc and Ethical Corporate Marketing and CSR?
- This is all about defining the brands marketing strategy, functional objectives and campaign plan. Will it be mainly massmedia advertising, or mainly proximity marketing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Marketing Affinity book in PDF containing 923 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Marketing Affinity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Marketing Affinity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Marketing Affinity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Marketing Affinity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Marketing Affinity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Marketing Affinity Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Marketing Affinity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Was sufficient time allocated to review Marketing Affinity project deliverables?
- Planning Process Group: Contingency planning. if a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Risk Audit: What is happening in other jurisdictions? Could that happen here?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the environmental impact of the Marketing Affinity project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are updated Marketing Affinity project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Marketing Affinity project stage?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Planning Process Group: In what ways can the governance of the Marketing Affinity project be improved so that it has greater likelihood of achieving future sustainability?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
Step-by-step and complete Marketing Affinity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Marketing Affinity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Marketing Affinity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Marketing Affinity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Marketing Affinity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Marketing Affinity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Marketing Affinity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Marketing Affinity project with this in-depth Marketing Affinity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Marketing Affinity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Marketing Affinity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Marketing Affinity investments work better.
This Marketing Affinity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.