Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Marketing Mix Modelling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Marketing Mix Modelling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Marketing Mix Modelling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Marketing Mix Modelling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Marketing Mix Modelling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Do you work on a strategic level and have a thorough understanding, and direct experience of, campaign planning and execution across the marketing mix - paid, earned and owned media?
- How can marketing managers use the people variable of the expanded marketing mix to maximise positive customer to customer encounters, and eliminate negative encounters?
- What steps have been taken to convince your investors about your digital vision and the long-term value-creation impact of your digital transformation journey?
- How do you put corresponding different pieces together to get a whole picture of how advertising creates meaning and memory in the mind of the consumer?
- Do you believe that each element of the marketing mix has been effectively integrated to deliver the core value proposition to the target market?
- What is the ideal approach to integrating marketing mix and attribution with causal levers and experimentation, including field experimentation?
- How do you begin to make some intelligent decisions about gaps in current mix of goods and services, and get to the market to test decisions?
- How easily and affordably do your packaging conveyor systems adapt to shifts in product mix, process requirements, and market priorities?
- What are your specific objectives for marketing investment and how will you connect your investments to incremental revenue and profit?
- What factors should your organization consider before choosing direct selling as a promotion variable in the marketing mix?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Marketing Mix Modelling book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Marketing Mix Modelling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Marketing Mix Modelling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Marketing Mix Modelling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Marketing Mix Modelling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Marketing Mix Modelling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Marketing Mix Modelling Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Marketing Mix Modelling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: My Marketing Mix Modelling project leader has suddenly left your organization, what do you do?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you perform a Requirements Risk assessment and develop a plan to deal with risks?
- Communications Management Plan: Which stakeholders are thought leaders, influences, or early adopters?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members meet frequently enough to accomplish the teams ends?
- Quality Management Plan: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Procurement Audit: Is free and fair (international) competition promoted by organizational policies and legislation, in line with legal, trade organizations and other policies?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Marketing Mix Modelling project via agreements?
- Procurement Management Plan: Specific - is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Marketing Mix Modelling project work proceeding in accordance with the original Marketing Mix Modelling project schedule?
Step-by-step and complete Marketing Mix Modelling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Marketing Mix Modelling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Marketing Mix Modelling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Marketing Mix Modelling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Marketing Mix Modelling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Marketing Mix Modelling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Marketing Mix Modelling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Marketing Mix Modelling project with this in-depth Marketing Mix Modelling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Marketing Mix Modelling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Marketing Mix Modelling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Marketing Mix Modelling investments work better.
This Marketing Mix Modelling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.