Develop and implement roadmap for data mining and quantitative methods to advance customer segmentation, persona development, customer retention marketing strategies, marketing mix modeling, audience optimization efforts and other key business applications.
More Uses of the Marketing Mix Modeling Toolkit:
- Provide recommendations for cloud analytics technology and be part of the team implementing.
- Oversee and conduct descriptive analyses to identify, analyze and interpret trends or anomalies in data.
- Perform quality checks on attribution/marketing mix modeling output to ensure validity and business sense.
- Translate data into clear, compelling, and actionable insights by leveraging advanced analytics tactics conducted by central resources.
- Govern: work cross functionally with data, marketing, product, and engineering to identify opportunities toward business objectives.
- Identify potential data sources and key data points to be captured, outlining and thinking about potential future uses.
- Be certain that your organization performs analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve multiple and complex business problems.
- Evaluate effects on marketing optimizations across different and disparate marketing channels.
- Provide on going analytical leadership in regards to media/marketing mix modeling, attribution, and media optimization for clients.
- Recruit, train, inspire, mentor, manage and develop the Data Science team.
- Lead pre sales/sales activities to address critical client concerns regarding marketing effectiveness, marketing mix analysis, pricing strategy.
- Supervise: partner with marketing to design and measure marketing experiments, scale and optimize acquisition channels, and understand your customer personas to increase engagement.
- Audit: partner and collaborate with other departments to develop consistent and standardized views of marketing performance and reporting.
- Steer: team collaboration is key in understanding the mechanics and dynamics of an enterprise scale client engagement.
- Be accountable for utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses and specialized expertise in multi channel marketing strategies.
- Direct: descriptive statistics, hypothesis testing, econometric modeling, and regression analysis.
- Consult on data strategy for your organization, in collaboration with data strategy lead.
- Anticipate client needs and proactively develop recommendations and solutions.
- Manage: interface with clients and internal team members to account for complex analytic concepts in an easy to understand way.
- Ensure you build and mentor a team of marketing data scientists with your technical capabilities.
- Generate and communicate clear, compelling data analysis with actionable insights; construct insightful narratives through sophisticated analytic techniques.
- Secure that your organization applies analytical rigor and statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data, using advanced statistical techniques.
- Ensure you build marketing mix modeling, diminishing returns analysis and campaign test design to assess and inform client return on media investment.
- Formulate: work to enhance your organizations overall business intelligence offering and analytics strategy.
- Manage and coordinate with other departments to ensure that disruptions to client reporting is minimized.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Marketing Mix Modeling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Marketing Mix Modeling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Marketing Mix Modeling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Marketing Mix Modeling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 902 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Marketing Mix Modeling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 902 standard requirements:
- Which customers should you choose to serve through which channels, with which products, prices, and marketing programs, for which decision and life cycle stages, under which organization structure?
- Identify a product that has been successfully modified to meet changing consumer needs and, as a result, has avoided the decline stage. can you modify the market, the product, or the marketing mix?
- The model you use should be subjected to a common sense test. Does it match the intuitive view of subject matter experts on how they would expect the different factors to affect outcomes?
- How do you identify and anticipate how requirements and changing expectations will differ across customers, customer groups, and market segments and across the customer life cycle?
- Marketing/communications/pr: if you were to hire someone, what marketing, communication and public relation skills in event production would be most important for him/her to have?
- Do you use a permission-marketing approach and send your customers a letter or an email describing the kind of segment and the characteristics that you have attributed to them?
- Knowing the stage of your products in the product life cycle, what are the implications for the marketing mix, product management strategy, service strategy, and R&D strategy?
- Based on costs identified in the budget and the performance measures, what is the financial return on investment and ultimate profitability of your online marketing strategy?
- How can you create a secure environment to protect your data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave you with little control over it?
- This is all about defining the brands marketing strategy, functional objectives and campaign plan. Will it be mainly massmedia advertising, or mainly proximity marketing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Marketing Mix Modeling book in PDF containing 902 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Marketing Mix Modeling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Marketing Mix Modeling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Marketing Mix Modeling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Marketing Mix Modeling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Marketing Mix Modeling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Marketing Mix Modeling Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Marketing Mix Modeling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Are procedures developed to respond to foreseeable emergencies and communicated to all involved?
- Quality Metrics: What can manufacturing professionals do to ensure quality is seen as an integral part of the entire product lifecycle?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the requirements for all items of overhead established by rational, traceable processes?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Marketing Mix Modeling project sufficient?
- Change Request: What kind of information about the change request needs to be captured?
- Project Charter: Marketing Mix Modeling project objective statement: what must the Marketing Mix Modeling project do?
- Procurement Audit: Do at least two people have custodial responsibilities for negotiable checks (one checking on the other)?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets (or Marketing Mix Modeling projections) established on a facility-wide basis at least annually for the life of the contract?
- Quality Management Plan: How does the material compare to a regulatory threshold?
Step-by-step and complete Marketing Mix Modeling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Marketing Mix Modeling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Marketing Mix Modeling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Marketing Mix Modeling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Marketing Mix Modeling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Marketing Mix Modeling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Marketing Mix Modeling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Marketing Mix Modeling project with this in-depth Marketing Mix Modeling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Marketing Mix Modeling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Marketing Mix Modeling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Marketing Mix Modeling investments work better.
This Marketing Mix Modeling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.