Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Marketing Operations Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Marketing Operations Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Marketing Operations Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Marketing Operations Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Marketing Operations Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- What will happen if the next generation of managers become alienated from the ethical base of the subjective decisions?
- What style of knowledge/ skills do you hope students will develop or expand as a resuft of studying your subject?
- What are the business benefits of using intelligent techniques in decision making and knowledge management?
- What is the most important skill your organizational leader should have to succeed in a digital workplace?
- How do you ensure that corporate branding and messaging is compliant and relevant for an extended network?
- What operational activities should be carried out by the nodal organization and what should be outsourced?
- What major features of your organization are important for understanding the role of information systems?
- Are there any predetermined minimal levels of financial ratios to be fulfilled by organization/ project?
- What is your organizations unique selling proposition the central theme of all marketing communications?
- Do you have the right talent to support the technology transformation and needed operating model shifts?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Marketing Operations Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Marketing Operations Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Marketing Operations Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Marketing Operations Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Marketing Operations Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Marketing Operations Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Marketing Operations Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Marketing Operations Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Issue Log: Are stakeholder roles recognized by your organization?
- Quality Metrics: Can visual measures help you to filter visualizations of interest?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assumptions analysis -what assumptions have you made or been given about your Marketing Operations Management project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Marketing Operations Management project schedule?
- Risk Management Plan: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Risk Audit: Does the Marketing Operations Management project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Marketing Operations Management project management strategy been established?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Quality Metrics: Did the team meet the Marketing Operations Management project success criteria documented in the Quality Metrics Matrix?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
Step-by-step and complete Marketing Operations Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Marketing Operations Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Marketing Operations Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Marketing Operations Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Marketing Operations Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Marketing Operations Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Marketing Operations Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Marketing Operations Management project with this in-depth Marketing Operations Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Marketing Operations Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Marketing Operations Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Marketing Operations Management investments work better.
This Marketing Operations Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.