Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 800 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 800 standard requirements:
- Bad data damages your organization and hurts your decisions. Does data management help you analyze, improve and control data from one platform regardless of source, size or variety? How are you measuring results?
- The term master data brings up different interpretations and connotations, especially with vendors espousing the single version of the truth. is there a single version of the truth for your organization?
- The power of BYOD allows employees to use personal mobile devices to access corporate applications. What if the application does not have a mobile equivalent version which can be managed under MDM?
- How will you create and maintain an MDM governance organization that includes executive sponsorship, policy making, decision arbitration and daily operational administration?
- How do you prevent that master records seem to get into a change, change back cycle as two different groups of users attempt to enforce two different sets of business rules?
- In the case of data quality you will also need to address the business issue of how good you need your data quality to be: is a 10% error rate acceptable or only 5%, or 20%?
- Master data management: are there presently any 3rd party external data quality services that are integrated into the current system that are in-scope and to be retained?
- Does your solution offer the ability to provide third-party applications with mutual authentication and secure communications through wrappers, binary patching, etc...?
- How confident are you when it comes to the security of business data including that of your customers/clients in an increasingly mobile and cloud-oriented environment?
- In many cases there are external stakeholders that will also require training such as providers, community partners, etc. Will you have to train external providers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions book in PDF containing 800 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: How do you know the requirements you documented are the right ones?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions project management processes you chose to use?
- WBS Dictionary: Is budgeted cost for work performed calculated in a manner consistent with the way work is planned?
- Process Improvement Plan: To elicit goal statements, do you ask a question such as, What do you want to achieve?
- Quality Management Plan: If it is out of compliance, should the process be amended or should the Plan be amended?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- WBS Dictionary: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently available?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions project success?
- Planning Process Group: Explanation: is what the Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions project intents to solve a hard question?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions project substantially different than that originally defined?
Step-by-step and complete Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions project with this in-depth Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions investments work better.
This Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.