Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Master Data Management Solutions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Master Data Management Solutions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Master Data Management Solutions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Master Data Management Solutions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 921 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Master Data Management Solutions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 921 standard requirements:
- Bad data damages your organization and hurts your decisions. Does data management help you analyze, improve and control data from one platform regardless of source, size or variety? How are you measuring results?
- The term master data brings up different interpretations and connotations, especially with vendors espousing the single version of the truth. is there a single version of the truth for your organization?
- The power of BYOD allows employees to use personal mobile devices to access corporate applications. What if the application does not have a mobile equivalent version which can be managed under MDM?
- What current mechanisms ensure the data and information governance program remains relevant and sufficient in light of your organizations rapidly changing use of data and data analysis tools?
- Does it maintain formal mobile commerce and social media policies that lay out the security requirements for the already stated who engage in mobile commerce and/or social media activities?
- Eighty-five percent of organizations will implement master data management in the coming year what are your organizations plans for enterprise data quality and governance technology?
- What opportunities exist for future IT leaders to collaborate with the senior executive team as well as business-unit and other functional leaders throughout your organization?
- How do you prevent that master records seem to get into a change, change back cycle as two different groups of users attempt to enforce two different sets of business rules?
- In the case of data quality you will also need to address the business issue of how good you need your data quality to be: is a 10% error rate acceptable or only 5%, or 20%?
- Is there agreement on what metrics are communicated to the board and executive management to keep them sufficiently aware of your organizations information security status?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Master Data Management Solutions book in PDF containing 921 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Master Data Management Solutions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Master Data Management Solutions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Master Data Management Solutions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Master Data Management Solutions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Master Data Management Solutions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Master Data Management Solutions Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Master Data Management Solutions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Is there formal agreement on who has authority to request a change in requirements?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Team Directory: Does a Master Data Management Solutions project team directory list all resources assigned to the Master Data Management Solutions project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Master Data Management Solutions project scheduling & tracking?
- Cost Management Plan: Milestones ÃÂÃÂ what are the key dates in executing the contract plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Financial capacity; does the seller have, or can the seller reasonably be expected to obtain, the financial resources needed?
- Project Schedule: Are activities connected because logic dictates the order in which others occur?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the culture of the market and your organization?
- Project Schedule: Is the structure for tracking the Master Data Management Solutions project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information is each stakeholder group interested in?
Step-by-step and complete Master Data Management Solutions Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Master Data Management Solutions project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Master Data Management Solutions project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Master Data Management Solutions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Master Data Management Solutions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Master Data Management Solutions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Master Data Management Solutions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Master Data Management Solutions project with this in-depth Master Data Management Solutions Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Master Data Management Solutions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Master Data Management Solutions and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Master Data Management Solutions investments work better.
This Master Data Management Solutions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.