- Support product deployment and tenant administration for Office 365 Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Azure, etc.
- Be accountable for providing leadership to your Clients and Delivery teams to ensure expectations are aligned and commitments are met.
- Create and modify Continuous Improvement processes to implement and execute service enhancing and cost improvement projects.
- Solidify expertise with office 365 migrations and hybrid solutions and configured hybrid environment with exchange and o365 for cloud hosted mailboxes.
- Manage work with your internal clients to conduct Business Analysis and requirement gathering to advise best business practices through implementation of Office 365 solutions.
- Develop integration layer for Data Integration considering new data and modified data in source and target systems.
- Support knowledge and expertise with Cloud Computing Technologies as AWS, Azure and Office 365 administration and implementation.
- Be accountable for reviewing technical deliverables throughout the development cycle to ensure quality and requirements traceability.
- Develop and maintain an effective status management process and regularly report progress to the Stakeholders.
- Ensure you specialize; lead and manage Supply Chain Project Portfolio initiatives that drive improvements using Problem Solving, lean tools, metric development, and Visual Management.
- Develop a consistent process documentation platform for Standard Operating Procedures and audit existing written processes for enhancements.
- Arrange that your group evaluates office 365 voice changes and updates and reports on impact to your organizations use of office 365 voice.
- Create or evaluate a breakdown of your clients businesses processes so that you can identify and link functional and non functional requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to configuration, user guides, FAQs, etc for all Office 365 apps and services.
- Manage work with the Program Management to formulate the implementation strategy, interdependencies, risks and mitigation strategies, and timeline requirements.
- Evaluate and deploy enhancements to already deployed and emerging Office 365 technologies/applications and Identity solutions.
- Create and implement accurate plans, develop success metrics and communication approach for initiatives and projects.
- Be certain that your organization facilitates the customers Decision Making process and leads the implementation team with configuration, Functional Design documentation, and User Acceptance Testing and training with the customer.
- Manage use of Active Directory, exchange, office 365 and other tools to create and manage user accounts and set permissions.
- Maintain current knowledge on software systems, operation procedures and technological development in systems and programming.
- Warrant that your organization creates requisition for hardware, software, licenses and warranties for handoff to procurement for order processing.
- Collaborate with brand analytics and business teams to formulate strategic and tactical investment recommendations, identify tactical and campaign opportunities, measure and improve campaign and program execution.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft 365 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft 365 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft 365 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft 365 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft 365 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you gather requirements?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of workforce and leader development?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- How do you govern and fulfill your societal responsibilities?
- Is there any additional Microsoft 365 definition of success?
- What is the Value Stream Mapping?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- Have you made assumptions about the shape of the future, particularly its impact on your customers and competitors?
- What should a Proof of Concept or pilot accomplish?
- Do your leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft 365 book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft 365 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft 365 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft 365 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft 365 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft 365 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft 365 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microsoft 365 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Microsoft 365 project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Microsoft 365 project team have enough people to execute the Microsoft 365 project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Microsoft 365 project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft 365 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft 365 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft 365 Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft 365 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft 365 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft 365 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft 365 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft 365 project with this in-depth Microsoft 365 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft 365 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft 365 and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft 365 investments work better.
This Microsoft 365 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.