Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft 365 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft 365 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft 365 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft 365 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft 365 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is there a minimum subscription For Dynamics 365 for Sales and Office 365, Microsoft requires a one year service and billing contract length for Dynamics on Azure?
- What are the key issues to consider in the migration process relative to directory, email, calendars, archives of current email content and legacy applications?
- How is your solution unique in the marketplace and specifically how did you demonstrate innovation leveraging Office 365 and other Microsoft technologies?
- How is the Microsoft Azure business model different from seat based services like Microsoft Office 365 or Enterprise Mobility Suite in CSP?
- Is your help desk structure and your call tracking system appropriately connected to handle new elements with office 365 based services?
- Does the provider have direct access to internal Microsoft product team internal resources, training materials and technical content?
- Are you struggling to identify the most effective marketing automation solution pairing for your Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment?
- Do you take information from your telemarketing processes and spread the knowledge out to support your overall sales processes?
- Is sharepoint used to just display the logistical data from trapeze or are there hybrid workflows that extend into trapeze?
- Have solutions from many vendors in your IT environment, how can Microsoft help you secure your entire digital landscape?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft 365 book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft 365 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft 365 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft 365 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft 365 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft 365 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft 365 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microsoft 365 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: In your opinion, do certain Microsoft 365 project resources hold a higher importance than other resources?
- Initiating Process Group: Are stakeholders properly informed about the status of the Microsoft 365 project?
- Risk Data Sheet: What do people affected think about the need for, and practicality of preventive measures?
- Issue Log: What help do you and your team need from the stakeholders?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do the relationships of the informal organization motivate taskrelevant behavior and facilitate task completion?
- Lessons Learned: To what extent was the evolution of risks communicated?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Microsoft 365 project sufficiently qualified?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a pmo (Microsoft 365 project management office) in place and provide oversight to the Microsoft 365 project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Risk Management Plan: What are some questions that should be addressed in a risk management plan?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft 365 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft 365 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft 365 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft 365 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft 365 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft 365 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft 365 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft 365 project with this in-depth Microsoft 365 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft 365 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft 365 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft 365 investments work better.
This Microsoft 365 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.