- Be accountable for facilitating risk assessment/mitigation sessions and follow through risk management with a balanced and business priority driven approach.
- Create and implement accurate plans, develop success metrics and communication approach for initiatives and projects.
- Develop a consistent process documentation platform for standard operating procedures and audit existing written processes for enhancements.
- Drive the business process analysis and modeling to ensure clients adopt best practices that streamline operations.
- Direct: work closely with operations, finance, commercial and IT functions to ensure projects are communicated with potentially impacted partners and scenario outcomes are anticipated and communicated broadly.
- Ensure you specialize; lead and manage supply chain project portfolio initiatives that drive improvements using problem solving, lean tools, metric development, and visual management.
- Collaborate with delivery leads to surface delivery issues and manage to your organizations financial outcomes for the offering.
- Create and modify continuous improvement processes to implement and execute service enhancing and cost improvement projects.
- Maintain current knowledge on software systems, operation procedures and technological development in systems and programming.
- Manage work with the Leads/Consultants to ensure design and configurations adhere to approved requirements and project scope.
- Orchestrate: work across marketing channels to develop and launch campaigns that help improve customer satisfaction, loyalty and brand image.
- Ensure you participate; lead client meetings to gather business requirements and perform gap analysis between out of box functionality and clients requirements.
- Manage work with the Program management to formulate the implementation strategy, interdependencies, risks and mitigation strategies, and timeline requirements.
- Develop integration layer for data integration considering new data and modified data in source and target systems.
- Emphasize to employees and internal teams the importance of understanding the Dynamics consumer and motivations, the ease of encounters and takeaways.
- Perform maintenance and development work in a manner that is consistent with organization standards and procedures.
- Steer: advocate for customer needs in the development and deployment of projects, strategies, and throughout your organization.
- Be certain that your organization facilitates the customers decision making process and leads the implementation team with configuration, functional design documentation, and user acceptance testing and training with the customer.
- Be accountable for reviewing technical deliverables throughout the development cycle to ensure quality and requirements traceability.
- Develop and maintain an effective status management process and regularly report progress to the Stakeholders.
- Confirm your group maintains awareness of all branch functions and duties to ensure proper support and coverage is provided at all times.
- Assure your team follows the use of the prescribed Anthology implementation methodology, understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects.
- Warrant that your organization creates requisition for hardware, software, licenses and warranties for handoff to procurement for order processing.
- Create or evaluate a breakdown of your clients businesses processes so that you can identify and link functional and non functional requirements.
- Create and implement accurate plans and develop success metrics and communication approach for initiatives and projects.
- Evaluate: organization effectively balances conflicting priorities to manage workflow, ensure completion of essential projects and meets critical deadlines.
- Develop functional and technical specifications for enhancements and integrations to other business applications.
- Ensure you contribute; build a relationship and develop trust with key client stakeholders, serving as the functional/technical management.
- Be accountable for providing leadership to your Clients and Delivery teams to ensure expectations are aligned and commitments are met.
- Manage work with client executives to develop digital transformation roadmap that supports strategic business plan, business value and your proven capabilities.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who will be in control?
- What business benefits will Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations goals deliver if achieved?
- Is Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations required?
- What unique value proposition (UVP) do you offer?
- How have you defined all Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations requirements first?
- What, related to, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations processes does your organization outsource?
- Is it needed?
- What is the scope of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations?
- What is the scope of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations work?
- How would you define the culture at your organization, how susceptible is it to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations changes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations project team have enough people to execute the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations project with this in-depth Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations investments work better.
This Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.