Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are you primarily a single-vendor shop (having organized around a primary cloud platform, ERP or database) and can cost-effectively benefit from bolt-on integration tools?
- Does the contract concluded with the outsourcing service provider or cloud service provider also regulate all aspects of the termination of the service relationship?
- Do Dynamics 365, enterprise edition for sales, field, and customer service device subscriptions have different use rights than the equivalent user subscriptions?
- Will there be any kind of insight from the ERP system, regarding the customer being a solid customer who always pays invoices on time, no disputes etc.?
- Which is the better deployment option for your organizations ERP and core data, a public cloud accessed by the Internet or a private network you manage?
- Have clear responsibilities, escalation stages and communication paths been set out between the contracting organization and the cloud service provider?
- Have the specifications regarding the realization of the portability been incorporated into the contractual agreements with the cloud service provider?
- What would be the best practice with regard to Suppliers owning the cloud contracts and potentially transferring that contract to your organization?
- How does your organizations ERP decision-makers keep pace and come to a timely, focused and productive evaluation of clouds potential and pitfalls?
- Will the business application prices change with the discontinuation of the customer engagement, unified operations, and Dynamics 365 plans?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How well prepared were you to receive Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations project deliverables?
- Scope Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Change Request: How many lines of code must be changed to implement the change?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Does the solution fit in with organizations technical architectural requirements?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations project deliverables. What happens to rejected deliverables?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What action would you take to the identified risks in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each role with Accountable responsibility have the authority within your organization to make the required decisions?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a quality assurance plan been developed for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations project?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations project with this in-depth Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations investments work better.
This Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.