Become involved in the design of application framework, the design of User Interface and coding of application modules and the design and development of the database for application.
More Uses of the Microsoft SharePoint Server Toolkit:
- Make sure that your operation leads Project Teams to achieve milestones and objectives; monitors project schedules and costs.
- Evaluate: design, develop, and manage site content and provide daily onsite maintenance of the existing portals and web sites.
- Methodize: report on status of IT Data operations products and projects on a regular and timely basis.
- Arrange that your enterprise recommends ways to strengthen Data integrity, quality and availability across the enterprise.
- Control: regularly meet with project sponsor and stakeholders to build relationship and manage expectations.
- Audit: design, document, deploy, and support a wide range of technologies used by the executive team.
- Ensure you organize; extend the out of the box functionality of SharePoint and Project Server to meet customer needs.
- Assure your operation communicates quality issues and risks to the software Development Teams and technical leaders.
- Provide a source of expertise in incorporating and implementing web and SharePoint solutions.
- Direct: research, analyze, recommend and select technical approaches for solving difficult and challenging development and integration problems.
- Methodize: constantly evaluate the Test Automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement.
- Supervise the expansion or modification of system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Standardize: document all code appropriately and provide deployment instructions for customer deliverables.
- Provide support in enhancement the Web and SharePoint Servers infrastructure operations and performance.
- Establish and maintain project communication and set project quality and performance standards.
- Confirm your organization ensures Data integrity and compliance by performing Data Cleansing, data audit and/or Data Validation.
- Create custom workflows using SharePoint designer or Visual Studio and create custom workflow actions.
- Ensure you officiate; lead with expertise in determining Customer Requirements and automating processes via SharePoint.
- Peer review work products for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards.
- Establish: implement extensive workflow development using out of the box SharePoint capabilities and/or SharePoint Designer.
- Provide supporting information to the Engineers to aid in the creation of a system specification.
- Support the creation of SharePoint Based Knowledge Management System to automate and streamline issue identification, resolution, monitoring and tracking.
- Be accountable for planning, creation, configuration, customization, checks, and remedy of issues related to SharePoint Sites and user requirements.
- Govern: review current data models and create dimensional and normalized data models as per requirements.
- Ensure solutions address scalability, security, availability, and maintainability needs.
- Audit: test and troubleshoot various data processes in development and Production Environments.
- Confirm your strategy ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Manufacture, design, and develop user interface features, site animation, and special effects elements.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft SharePoint Server Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft SharePoint Server related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft SharePoint Server specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft SharePoint Server Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 920 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft SharePoint Server improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 920 standard requirements:
- As part of a governance plan, did you determine who does what? For example, who creates sites, who controls keywords in Search, or who manages the metadata and ensures that the metadata is applied correctly?
- Have standard Policies and Procedures about all aspects of Data Governance and the Data Management lifecycle, including collection, maintenance, usage and dissemination, been clearly defined and documented?
- When using the Content Management system, are process participants able to see only what their security privileges enable them to see (participants see only what they need to perform their activities)?
- Can the user fully define the field names, field types, field lengths, and whether or not the field is an index field used in document retrieval queries, in the database needed for each application?
- The functionality you need in your Content Management system will depend on the nature of the content you will be managing. Will you be maintaining content in multiple languages or data formats?
- Next year, approximately what percentage of your IT operating and capital budget will go to Information Management (analytics, database, Document Management) and storage management operations?
- Can your application create specific accounts for people with no administrative rights (External Auditors, non-IT executives, etc.), allowing them to perform audits securely and autonomously?
- Does your plan identify other documents used in operations and maintenance, such as relevant policy directives, system configuration documentation, and operating and maintenance manuals?
- As an IT administrator, your biggest concerns are keeping your organization secure and meeting Compliance Requirements. and what are Security And Compliance for your organization?
- What type of staff support and/or training, and how much, is needed to provide Technical Support and equip staff to use your organizations EDMS after the initial implementation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft SharePoint Server book in PDF containing 920 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft SharePoint Server self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft SharePoint Server Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft SharePoint Server areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft SharePoint Server Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft SharePoint Server projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft SharePoint Server Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microsoft SharePoint Server project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Initiating Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the Microsoft SharePoint Server project team?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Pay attention to the quality of the plans: is the content complete, or does it seem to be lacking detail?
- Executing Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Microsoft SharePoint Server project?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all involved Microsoft SharePoint Server project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Microsoft SharePoint Server project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk may be made during which step of Risk Management?
- Activity Attributes: How many days do you need to complete the work scope with a limit of X number of resources?
- Quality Audit: How is the Strategic Plan (and other plans) reviewed and revised?
- Team Operating Agreement: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft SharePoint Server project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft SharePoint Server Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft SharePoint Server project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft SharePoint Server project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft SharePoint Server project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft SharePoint Server project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft SharePoint Server projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft SharePoint Server and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft SharePoint Server investments work better.
This Microsoft SharePoint Server All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.