Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft SharePoint 2016 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft SharePoint 2016 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft SharePoint 2016 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Have internal requirements for SharePoint content management been adequately addressed in the context of managing site proliferation or deciding which sites live beyond usefulness?
- Will admins simply copy across the current structure and approach, or use the opportunity of shifting to Office 365 to restructure what SharePoint has become?
- Will you just copy across your current structure and approach, or use the opportunity of shifting to Office 365 to restructure what SharePoint has become?
- Is there an incumbent organization or person that previously built out a SharePoint environment or sites that is still currently performing work for you?
- Will the branch identify any existing business and/or technical resources that it intends to incorporate into the selected vendors delivery team?
- Will the chosen vendor be provided with direct, remote access to and Admin credentials for all SharePoint environments that are to be supported?
- Does the Microsoft SharePoint platform play a key role in your information strategy today, or will it in the future?
- Do you run Exchange, SharePoint or Skype for Business Server on a Listed Providers dedicated hosted cloud services?
- Is any of the content that needs to be migrated coming from a source other than the current SharePoint environment?
- Do you have any full time SharePoint individuals currently on staff who will be part of the SharePoint project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft SharePoint 2016 book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft SharePoint 2016 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft SharePoint 2016 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft SharePoint 2016 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microsoft SharePoint 2016 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Microsoft SharePoint 2016 project via agreements?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence that the expert has influenced the decisions taken by the public authority in his/her interest or in the interest of a specific contractor?
- Executing Process Group: Does the Microsoft SharePoint 2016 project team have enough people to execute the Microsoft SharePoint 2016 project plan?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the environmental impact of the Microsoft SharePoint 2016 project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are procedures established to prevent changes to the contract budget base other than the already stated authorized by contractual action?
- Executing Process Group: What type of information goes in the quality assurance plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Microsoft SharePoint 2016 project baseline?
- Cost Management Plan: Will the forecasts be based on trend analysis and earned value statistics?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft SharePoint 2016 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft SharePoint 2016 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft SharePoint 2016 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft SharePoint 2016 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft SharePoint 2016 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft SharePoint 2016 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft SharePoint 2016 project with this in-depth Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft SharePoint 2016 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft SharePoint 2016 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft SharePoint 2016 investments work better.
This Microsoft SharePoint 2016 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.