- Support sharepoint online migration, site and site collection development projects using Agile Development methodology.
- Confirm your organization ensures Data integrity and compliance by performing Data Cleansing, data audit and/or Data Validation.
- Establish and maintain project communication and set project quality and Performance Standards.
- Manufacture, design, and develop User Interface features, site animation, and special effects elements.
- Develop processes to facilitate the migration of content to Office 365(SharePoint / OneDrive)/ SharePoint On Premises.
- Perform sharepoint administration activities, as site provisioning, permissions management, site collection configuration, and other System Administration tasks.
- Create custom workflows using SharePoint designer or Visual Studio and create custom workflow actions.
- Support the creation of Theater Wide SharePoint Based Knowledge Management System to automate and streamline issue identification, resolution, monitoring and tracking.
- Assure your operation communicates quality issues and risks to the software Development Teams and technical leaders.
- Provide support in enhancement the Web and SharePoint Servers infrastructure operations and performance.
- Be accountable for maintaining various supplier development and Performance Management databases and internal sharepoint sites.
- Provide a source of expertise in incorporating and implementing web and SharePoint solutions.
- Ensure solutions address scalability, security, availability, and maintainability needs.
- Ensure you negotiate; lead efforts in troubleshooting, remediating and optimizing any and all SharePoint and/or Office 365 based issues.
- Be accountable for planning, creation, configuration, customization, checks, and remedy of issues related to SharePoint Sites and user requirements.
- Supervise the expansion or modification of system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Peer review work products for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards.
- Provide supporting information to the Engineers to aid in the creation of a system specification.
- Solidify expertise in Identity Management, Active Directory, Windows Server, sharepoint server, exchange server, Windows 10, and system center Configuration Management.
- Be accountable for consulting Project Teams on resolution of audit findings.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft SharePoint 2016 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft SharePoint 2016 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft SharePoint 2016 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you use Microsoft SharePoint 2016 data and information to support organizational Decision Making and innovation?
- What data is gathered?
- Why are you doing Microsoft SharePoint 2016 and what is the scope?
- What are the processes for audit reporting and management?
- What should you measure to verify efficiency gains?
- Act/Adjust: What Do you Need to Do Differently?
- Is it needed?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Microsoft SharePoint 2016 objectives?
- Who makes the Microsoft SharePoint 2016 decisions in your organization?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Microsoft SharePoint 2016 strengthening and reform actually originate?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft SharePoint 2016 book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft SharePoint 2016 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft SharePoint 2016 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft SharePoint 2016 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microsoft SharePoint 2016 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Microsoft SharePoint 2016 project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Microsoft SharePoint 2016 project team have enough people to execute the Microsoft SharePoint 2016 project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Microsoft SharePoint 2016 project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft SharePoint 2016 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft SharePoint 2016 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft SharePoint 2016 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft SharePoint 2016 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft SharePoint 2016 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft SharePoint 2016 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft SharePoint 2016 and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft SharePoint 2016 investments work better.
This Microsoft SharePoint 2016 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.