Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Yammer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Yammer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Yammer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Yammer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Yammer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Does your solution address your broader social business needs by providing enterprise social networking, online communities, and social publishing to connect your employees, customers, and partners?
- What are the most important elements of a sales story, and how can effective storytelling accelerate prospect movement through the buying cycle?
- How connected do you and your colleagues feel, especially the already stated who work remotely or are dispersed across numerous sites?
- What is the best way to successfully drive adoption of your technology deployments, specifically SharePoint, in the workplace?
- What are the biggest factors pushing organizations to adopt social software in the workplace and what is holding them back?
- Does your market research come from a poorly funded group with insights that come too late to change product directions?
- How, in practical ways, is social media creating business value or contributing to the smooth running of organizations?
- How do you want your communication and collaboration investments to help support what is best about your organization?
- What do you recommend for customers who are currently in the process or planning to deploy Skype for Business Online?
- Have different means of activation been developed (cases, games, simulations, consideration groups and/or chat)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Yammer book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft Yammer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Yammer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Yammer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Yammer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Yammer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Yammer Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microsoft Yammer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: Was the Microsoft Yammer project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does a documented Microsoft Yammer project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Microsoft Yammer project plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are resource rates available to calculate Microsoft Yammer project costs?
- Source Selection Criteria: What should be considered when developing evaluation standards?
- Project Charter: What are you striving to accomplish (measurable goal(s))?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do documented requirements exist for all critical components and areas, including technical, business, interfaces, performance, security and conversion requirements?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Sensitivity analysis -which risks will have the most impact on the Microsoft Yammer project?
- Change Request: How are changes requested (forms, method of communication)?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Yammer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Yammer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Yammer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Yammer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Yammer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Yammer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Yammer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Yammer project with this in-depth Microsoft Yammer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Yammer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Yammer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Yammer investments work better.
This Microsoft Yammer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.