Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical New ICT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any New ICT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated New ICT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the New ICT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which New ICT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Do agreements with suppliers include requirements to address the information security risks associated with the information and communications technology services and products supply chain?
- Who in your organization is presently responsible for overseeing technical work, as the installation of information technology, the implementation of technical systems and so on?
- Do you help create an environment in which clinicians, EHR/EMR systems, and devices can seamlessly send and receive accurate, secure information while maintaining privacy?
- Does the information architecture and information technology infrastructure support the goals of your organization and stay current with rapid technology changes?
- Are all employees affecting financial reporting, including information technology personnel, adequately trained in internal control roles and responsibilities?
- Does the difference in organizational size influence the relationship between the technology, organization and environment factors to green IT adoption?
- What are the minimum protective measures that other organizations must implement to protect data and information technology systems from cyberthreats?
- How did you ensure appropriate actions are selected for developing and integrating information technology systems to process your organizations EHRs?
- How do you ensure appropriate actions are selected for developing and integrating information technology systems to process your organizations EHRs?
- What challenges did you experience when developing and implementing the strategies for designing information technology systems for processing EHRs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the New ICT book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your New ICT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the New ICT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which New ICT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough New ICT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage New ICT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step New ICT Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 New ICT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What unique or lowest-cost resources does the New ICT project have access to?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are funding and staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the New ICT project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are data elements reconcilable between internal summary reports and reports forwarded to stakeholders?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Project Portfolio management: Governance. how does your organization ensure that New ICT project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Change Request: Have all related configuration items been properly updated?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that it is appropriately effective and constructive in preparing its staff for organizational aspirations?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are expert judgment and historical information utilized to estimate activity duration?
- Risk Management Plan: Do the requirements require the creation of components that are unlike anything your organization has previously built?
- Project Management Plan: How can you best help your organization to develop consistent practices in New ICT project management planning stages?
Step-by-step and complete New ICT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 New ICT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 New ICT project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 New ICT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 New ICT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 New ICT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 New ICT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any New ICT project with this in-depth New ICT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose New ICT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in New ICT and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make New ICT investments work better.
This New ICT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.