Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical NOC Operations Support Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any NOC Operations Support related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated NOC Operations Support specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the NOC Operations Support Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NOC Operations Support improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Can the service providers data center support enterprise requirements for physical and network security, capacity, availability, operations, and backbone connectivity?
- How good are you at managing the flow of data from sensor, to process control network, to operations center, to facilities and reservoir models, to business plans?
- Does your data center support your requirements for physical and network security, capacity, availability, operations, and backbone connectivity?
- Can areas where classified and/or unclassified and sensitive information is considered be isolated from unauthorized/uncleared individuals?
- How can a Network Operations center correlate alarms from network elements at various levels to establish what connections are affected?
- What is one of the key factors for data retention when working with a customer to help build a historical data collection policy?
- Do you provide more detailed information on the network connectivity from the access switches to your organization switch?
- Can the telecommunications capability be configured to support the scale of emergency response and management activities?
- What are the procedures and plans for upgrading the system and performing routine checks for field equipment connections?
- Which tool has a built-in topological root cause analysis functionality that can help isolate network issues faster?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the NOC Operations Support book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your NOC Operations Support self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the NOC Operations Support Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which NOC Operations Support areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NOC Operations Support Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage NOC Operations Support projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step NOC Operations Support Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 NOC Operations Support project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many as: does a proper segregation of duties exist?
- Risk Audit: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the biggest dos and do nots for the PMO to consider when performing resource portfolio management?
- Risk Audit: Does the adoption of a business risk audit approach change internal control documentation and testing practices?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Risk Audit: Assessing risk with analytical procedures: do systemsthinking tools help auditors focus on diagnostic patterns?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a pmo (NOC Operations Support project management office) in place and does it provide oversight to the NOC Operations Support project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the NOC Operations Support project via agreements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly summarize the work done by Maslow, Herzberg, McClellan, McGregor, Ouchi, Thamhain and Wilemon, and Covey. How do theories relate to NOC Operations Support project management?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the number of people on the NOC Operations Support project team adequate to do the job?
Step-by-step and complete NOC Operations Support Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 NOC Operations Support project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 NOC Operations Support project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 NOC Operations Support project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 NOC Operations Support project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 NOC Operations Support project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 NOC Operations Support project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any NOC Operations Support project with this in-depth NOC Operations Support Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose NOC Operations Support projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NOC Operations Support and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make NOC Operations Support investments work better.
This NOC Operations Support All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.