Backed by your dedicated employees, financial strength, and equipment fleet, you focus on delivering reliable, safe, high quality, and cost effective solutions to your clients complex environmental challenges.
More Uses of the Health and Safety Toolkit:
- Develop, enhance, administer, manage, and lead your organizations Quality Management, Compliance, and Environmental Health and Safety Systems.
- Establish: oversight of the Continual Improvement of the project Health and Safety Program, systems, and processes that meet or exceed your organization/project objectives.
- Confirm your planning determines and ensures that each production meets the Health and Safety Standards on daily basis in order to continue production.
- Assure your planning complies; with Health and Safety rules and procedures; performs work in a manner that enhances the safety of the Work Environment.
- Help develop Health and Safety related training materials, conduct the training or facilitate Manager/Supervisor conducted training; manage recordkeeping.
- Manage risk to the achievement of your organizations Strategic Objectives in the areas of Environmental Health and Safety, asset capability, quality, and production.
- Maintain Health and Safety for all business unit personnel by ensuring proper work habits, use, and maintenance of tools, equipment, and housekeeping, related to assembly areas.
- Arrange that your planning complies; bias for action and achieving results (maintains a focus on organizational results, sets clear expectations, acts quickly to resolve issues and breaks down barriers to success).
- Systematize: safety you ensure the Health and Safety of your employees and the communities in which you operate, while going beyond the legal requirements to provide an accident free workplace.
- Manage to comply with the rules, regulations and instructions of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System of your organization.
- Be accountable for delivering actionable insight necessary for organizations to proactively mitigate operational, regulatory, and compliance related risks; helping to achieve Regulatory Compliance.
- Secure that your business serves as point of contact for organization and organization environmental, Health and Safety inquiries, inspections, audits and community concerns.
- Support whs audits delivery recommend the scope, team leadership and implementation of whs audits Internal Audits (gems), Regulatory Compliance audits and Data Verification audits.
- Establish that your project identifies and implements enhanced technologies to improve Environmental, Health and Safety attributes of manufacturing practices.
- Coordinate: continually promote equal opportunities, Health and Safety and Customer Care in compliance with organizational aims and objectives.
- Govern: deep dive organizational trends and partner with operations and whs leaders in thE Business to develop sustainable actions to Reduce Risk and continuously improve whs performance.
- Be accountable for overseeing the development and implementation of procedures for technical Safety Standards, codes and requirements for a wide variety of operations.
- Administer mandatory environmental, Health and Safety Training and ensure all newly hired employees, organization employees, contractors, visitors and transferred employees receive proper training.
- Inherit a Customer Service base and immediately establish relationships with Managers and Management Teams across many different businesses.
- Ensure activities meet and integrate with organizational requirements for Quality Management, Health and Safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- Arrange that your design requires responsibility for the Safety And Health of others and for occasional enforcement of the laws and standards of Public Health and Safety.
- Support training and field staff with Data Reporting and collection needs Provide support for the Health and Safety Assessment Tool.
- Manage, maintain, and ensure adherence to applicable legislation, regulations, permits and Environmental Health and Safety policies and programs.
- Develop and manage systems and practices that encourage Continual Improvement in safety performance at each of the facilities.
- Deliver Results through influence and communicating effectively with clients and practical integration of Health and Safety with Business Practices.
- Provide advice to support Business Objectives with due consideration to safety by design, electrical Code Compliance, Occupational Health and Safety regulations and industry Best Practices.
- Guide: Program Management and/or strategic guidance (focuses on long term vision and Strategic Direction, able to plan programs for improvement).
- Ensure that the workplace is safe, with the premises and behaviors of employees not imposing risks to the Health and Safety of any person.
- Perform self assessments on plant environmental, Health and Safety Programs developing strategies and procedures to maintain compliance.
- Develop and disseminate a regular Health and Safety report/dashboard to leadership and Team Members and develop trending based on reported incidents/identified hazards.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Health and Safety Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Health and Safety related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Health and Safety specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Health and Safety Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Health and Safety improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How can you become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- Who do you report Health and Safety results to?
- How do you spread information?
- How do you verify your resources?
- Which Health and Safety impacts are significant?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- How do you define collaboration and team output?
- How does it fit into your organizational needs and tasks?
- How important is Health and Safety to the user organizations mission?
- What training and qualifications will you need?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Health and Safety book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Health and Safety self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Health and Safety Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Health and Safety areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Health and Safety Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Health and Safety projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Health and Safety Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Health and Safety project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Health and Safety project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Health and Safety Project Team have enough people to execute the Health and Safety Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Health and Safety Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Health and Safety Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Health and Safety project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Health and Safety Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Health and Safety Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Health and Safety project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Health and Safety project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Health and Safety project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Health and Safety project with this in-depth Health and Safety Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Health and Safety projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Health and Safety and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Health and Safety investments work better.
This Health and Safety All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.