Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Operational Excellence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Operational Excellence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Operational Excellence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Operational Excellence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Operational Excellence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Are all elements of the production operation that are essential for quality and reliability (from product development to service) examined, along with the quality assurance management system?
- Referencing the target condition and metric, what is the level of improvement assessment. Did the changes meet, exceed, or fall short of your expectations and can you account for why?
- How does your organization bridge the gap from simply being an error-free organization to becoming a consistently high-performing organization that approaches operational excellence?
- Are there written programs and procedures in place for hazardous energy, confined spaces, hot work, electrical safety and safeguarding machines to protect employees from injuries?
- Do the characteristics that have been identified touch on all the excellence principles (safety, product quality responsibility, cybersecurity responsibility, proactive culture)?
- How is your technical portfolio, deep expertise and sincere commitment to unlocking your full potential ÃÂÃÂ and more ÃÂÃÂ going to take you to that positive and sustainable future?
- What compensation plans, bonuses and penalties should be in place to entice everyone in your organization to work towards SOX-Operational and Financial Reporting Excellence?
- Do information systems provide direct flow of pertinent information that is easily accessible and usable across the extended enterprise (no shadow systems or spreadsheets)?
- Using collaborative solutions, do you bring your suppliers into demand planning, production procedures and content creation? Which suppliers do you bring into your network?
- Are all levels of your organization (management, unions, and affected workers) aware of the Kaizen event and understand that there will be significant changes coming?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Operational Excellence book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Operational Excellence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Operational Excellence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Operational Excellence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Operational Excellence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Operational Excellence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Operational Excellence Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Operational Excellence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you encourage members to learn from each other?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will promote/support the Operational Excellence project, provided that they are involved?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What percentage of Operational Excellence projects are producing traceability matrices between requirements and other work products?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Operational Excellence project estimates?
- Team Member Status Report: When a teams productivity and success depend on collaboration and the efficient flow of information, what generally fails them?
- Risk Management Plan: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you use specialized software to manage your portfolio of Operational Excellence projects?
- Scope Management Plan: Pop quiz ÃÂÃÂ which are the same inputs as in scope planning?
- Risk Management Plan: What other risks are created by choosing an avoidance strategy?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did well, and could improve, and how?
Step-by-step and complete Operational Excellence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Operational Excellence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Operational Excellence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Operational Excellence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Operational Excellence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Operational Excellence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Operational Excellence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Operational Excellence project with this in-depth Operational Excellence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Operational Excellence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Operational Excellence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Operational Excellence investments work better.
This Operational Excellence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.