Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Operational Excellence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Operational Excellence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Operational Excellence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Operational Excellence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Operational Excellence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Do the innovations allow you to better transform the business by focusing on operational excellence, customer experience, and/or end to end, outside in processes?
- Does your organization have a roadmap/strategic plan that you actually use something to develop people toward and upon which to build operational excellence?
- Do you want a one stop provider of strategy, systems, equipment, processes, and knowledge transfer to lower your risk and reach operational excellence?
- When it comes to international requirements, does your current systems support multiline order totals and multiple sources of data for calculation?
- Do you gravitate toward strategic improvement initiatives in finance & operational excellence, commercial project management and project controls?
- Is it the number of new leads, the conversion rate, the average sale value, the referrals received or the number of prospect meetings held?
- What is your organizations key differentiating characteristic product/service leadership, customer intimacy, or operational excellence?
- Is your system so ancient your suppliers and vendors are only willing to work with you if your organization adopts a better system?
- What is the one thing for your business to focus on across the next thirty days that will affect the next ninety days?
- How do you achieve and sustain better cost control while meeting goals for clinical quality and employee satisfaction?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Operational Excellence book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Operational Excellence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Operational Excellence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Operational Excellence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Operational Excellence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Operational Excellence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Operational Excellence Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Operational Excellence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Assess the expected stability of the scope of this Operational Excellence project how likely is it to change, how frequently, and by how much?
- Quality Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Procurement Audit: Are individuals with check-signing responsibility prohibited from signing blank checks?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How likely is the current plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Team Operating Agreement: What are some potential sources of conflict among team members?
- Team Directory: Decisions: what could be done better to improve the quality of the constructed product?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Past experience â the person or the group worked at something similar in the past?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Operational Excellence project produced meet the defined Operational Excellence project requirements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it difficult to use Operational Excellence project management software well?
- Contract Close-Out: Have all acceptance criteria been met prior to final payment to contractors?
Step-by-step and complete Operational Excellence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Operational Excellence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Operational Excellence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Operational Excellence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Operational Excellence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Operational Excellence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Operational Excellence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Operational Excellence project with this in-depth Operational Excellence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Operational Excellence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Operational Excellence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Operational Excellence investments work better.
This Operational Excellence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.