Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Operational Excellence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Operational Excellence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Operational Excellence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Operational Excellence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Operational Excellence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Do the innovations allow you to better transform the business by focusing on operational excellence, customer experience, and/or end to end, outside in processes?
- Does your organization have a roadmap/strategic plan that you actually use something to develop people toward and upon which to build operational excellence?
- Do you want a one stop provider of strategy, systems, equipment, processes, and knowledge transfer to lower your risk and reach operational excellence?
- When it comes to international requirements, does your current systems support multiline order totals and multiple sources of data for calculation?
- Is it the number of new leads, the conversion rate, the average sale value, the referrals received or the number of prospect meetings held?
- What is your organizations key differentiating characteristic product/service leadership, customer intimacy, or operational excellence?
- Is your system so ancient your suppliers and vendors are only willing to work with you if your organization adopts a better system?
- Where can costs reasonably be reduced or margins improved without any service disruption or without affecting service levels?
- What kind of person should you look for to comprehensively and continuously understand the quality of your management team?
- What is the one thing for your business to focus on across the next thirty days that will affect the next ninety days?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Operational Excellence book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Operational Excellence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Operational Excellence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Operational Excellence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Operational Excellence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Operational Excellence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Operational Excellence Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Operational Excellence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Market risk: will the new product be useful to your organization or marketable to others?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the Operational Excellence project management deliverables of each process group?
- Procurement Audit: Do appropriate controls ensure that procurement decisions are not biased by conflicts of interest or corruption?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization establish and maintain customer relationships?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do you need to convince people that its well worth the time and effort?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do risks change during the Operational Excellence projects life cycle?
- Change Management Plan: Has the relevant business unit been notified of installation and support requirements?
- Source Selection Criteria: How much weight should be placed on past performance information?
- Lessons Learned: How timely were Progress Reports provided to the Operational Excellence project Manager by Team Members?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Operational Excellence project risks at various Operational Excellence project stages?
Step-by-step and complete Operational Excellence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Operational Excellence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Operational Excellence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Operational Excellence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Operational Excellence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Operational Excellence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Operational Excellence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Operational Excellence project with this in-depth Operational Excellence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Operational Excellence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Operational Excellence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Operational Excellence investments work better.
This Operational Excellence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.