Extract, manipulate, synthesize, compile, analyze, and interpret moderate to sophisticated data utilizing multiple Information Systems to support key People and Culture and organization initiatives.
More Uses of the People Analytics Toolkit:
- Ensure you look at the big picture, see how workforce insights initiatives are interconnected and understand best practices in the industry.
- Translate complex data and process concepts into scalable and performant analytical data models that power your visualization analytics platform.
- Support the success of various functional teams via Data Driven Decision Making and ensure alignment across teams based on individual data needs.
- Innovate and explore expanding the teams capabilities by automating and streamlining work, to enable more time for business consultation.
- Ensure that spins unique values, culture and diversity are reflected in all decisions, programs, and processes as your organization scales.
- Ensure you foster; build and maintain relationships with cross functional teams sales, Customer Success, product, and engineering team to jointly delight your customers.
- Develop, interpret and implement Policies and Procedures to further Spins Business Objectives with a Data Driven and technology driven approach.
- Be accountable for Reporting And Analytics based on organization needs and driving insights for HRBPs using existing dashboards, HRIS data, and leveraging your people data team.
- Identify alternative options where requirements cannot be met as per the specification and liaise with stakeholders to agree the solution.
- Formulate: act as a trusted advise, coach, and consultant for the field leaders to improve leadership capability, Team Effectiveness, strategic insight, and business performance.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to continuously update analytics use cases with appropriate success metrics and key outcomes clearly defined.
- Ensure initiatives are appropriately prioritized and aligned by establishing success metrics for projects and ensure performance is tracked and measured.
- Help the equality and belonging team solidify short and long term strategy, combining quantitative and qualitative data to determine items that are of the highest impact.
- Assure your planning leads the development, reporting, and review of metrics to drive performance, identify trends, and develop/implement Process Improvements.
- Manage work with recruiting managers to develop and maintain user dashboards that display real time and on demand KPIs for the recruiting and sourcing teams.
- Ensure your strategy develops and codes software programs, algorithms and automated processes to integrate and evaluate large datasets from multiple disparate sources.
- Develop the data and reporting roadmap with a focus on driving adoption of existing tools and resources, increasing self service and delivering at scale to support Data Driven decisions.
- Confirm your organization leads multi location team to ensure that insights and analytic work is completed timely with simple solutions and with attention to Quality Standards, priorities and overall goals.
- Be accountable for partnering with product, tech and teams across Amazon to integrate Machine Learning and automation into scaling your products and programs.
- Use analytical and statistical rigor to solve complex problems and drive business and product decisions that directly impact your customers.
- Create and implement the People Teams foundational People Analytics tools and practices to measure and quantify effectiveness of your people programs and overall organizational health.
- Become technical product experts and scale your support ecosystem with processes and tools; using data analytical skills to inform the overall health of your customers.
- Ensure you overhaul; lead based on data and insights, develop and drive strategies and tactics to improve and scale your external and internal talent movement, practices and processes.
- Confirm your organization ensures solutions can be scaled to the enterprise level and work across teams to create solutions that are predictive and scalable.
- Ensure you and the team proactively consult with business leaders (and employees) partnering to create innovative solutions to help solve business challenges.
- Support lead in optimizing teams through Performance Management, coaching conversations, compensation strategies, and conflict resolution.
- Establish that your group provides Program Management support for Talent Acquisition, engagement surveys, Performance Management, talent review, and other key activities as warranted.
- Develop Workforce Planning frameworks, models and insights to support the business in making Data Driven decisions on complex business problems.
- Communicate complex information so that it is easy to understand and drive strategic use of data to help increase value of the People Analytics function.
- Be accountable for managing external Vendor Relationships to scope key deliverables, provide direction and feedback, and successfully leverage expertise.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical People Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any People Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated People Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the People Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which People Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are the current costs of the People Analytics process?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change you have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- Will the team be available to assist members in planning investigations?
- What are the People Analytics security risks?
- Are you missing People Analytics opportunities?
- What are the costs and benefits?
- Implementation planning: is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- What is the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your People Analytics project, should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Are procedures documented for managing People Analytics risks?
- How risky is your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the People Analytics book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your People Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the People Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which People Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough People Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage People Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step People Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 People Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all People Analytics project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the People Analytics project team have enough people to execute the People Analytics project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed People Analytics project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete People Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 People Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 People Analytics Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 People Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 People Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 People Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 People Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any People Analytics project with this in-depth People Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose People Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in People Analytics and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make People Analytics investments work better.
This People Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.