Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Performance Management Model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Performance Management Model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Performance Management Model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Performance Management Model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 913 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Performance Management Model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 913 standard requirements:
- Is your sales team armed with the business information it needs as past customer purchase history, current inventory levels and service issues to sell to the customer effectively?
- Does management use its routine monitoring of performance data to help ensure data quality by, for example, seeking explanations of variations between out turn and target?
- Are you failing to understand what drives your people to perform and including them in the strategy and application of what approaches you use for performance management?
- Are there particular areas (hiring, performance management, succession planning, or learning) where organizations have seen the most benefit from using competencies?
- How does your staff performance management system, including feedback to staff, support high-performance work and contribute to the achievement of your action plans?
- How effective are your organizations or business units current performance management systems and processes in contributing to the success of strategic initiatives?
- What if you could access all relevant performance data ÃÂÃÂ regardless of system or format ÃÂÃÂ and know, with confidence, that the data was accurate and reliable?
- Is the primary focus of performance management public accountability and engagement, or is it to measure progress against specific goals to improve outcomes?
- Will the speed of the change process put the transition at risk and lead to a self-fulfilling prophecy that employees might sit out this initiative as well?
- What if you could access reports as needed directly from a self-service Web interface and get the information you need immediately without IT intervention?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Performance Management Model book in PDF containing 913 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Performance Management Model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Performance Management Model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Performance Management Model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Performance Management Model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Performance Management Model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Performance Management Model Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Performance Management Model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: How does the use of a single conversion element (rather than the traditional labor and overhead elements) affect standard costing?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Performance Management Model project baseline?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations key processes (product, service, business, and support)?
- Quality Metrics: Do you know how much profit a 10% decrease in waste would generate?
- Procurement Audit: Was the award criteria that of the most economically advantageous tender?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is accountability placed at the lowest-possible level within the Performance Management Model project so that decisions can be made at that level?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Performance Management Model project success?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for ensuring a positive organizational climate is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Project Portfolio management: When starting a new PMO, what are the steps that need to be taken to have a final resource portfolio?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the Performance Management Model projects sustainability strategy that will ensure Performance Management Model project results will endure or be sustained?
Step-by-step and complete Performance Management Model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Performance Management Model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Performance Management Model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Performance Management Model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Performance Management Model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Performance Management Model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Performance Management Model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Performance Management Model project with this in-depth Performance Management Model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Performance Management Model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Performance Management Model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Performance Management Model investments work better.
This Performance Management Model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.