Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Personal Knowledge Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Personal Knowledge Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Personal Knowledge Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Personal Knowledge Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Personal Knowledge Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What kind of activities you have conducted in order to increase awareness on the lines of business which your organization offers?
- How is knowledge management as it relates to project management any different than in operations or any other management method?
- Do you have a process to follow up knowledge sharing to ensure that solutions are adapted, scaled up, and replicated?
- Why is the ability to effectively demonstrate leadership while maintaining the delicate balance of power so revered?
- How might your organization use real options analysis to justify an investment in a knowledge management initiative?
- How do you wrap your arms around the concepts of knowledge and its management as it applies to your organization?
- When your organization encounters a new problem do you quickly identify and mobilize the people who can solve it?
- What are the opinions of managers about the relation between performance of business processes and knowledge?
- Are your learning products succinct, accessible, intriguing, problem-oriented, practical, and well sequenced?
- Where does your organization rank in terms of its possession of advanced knowledge required in your industry?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Personal Knowledge Management book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Personal Knowledge Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Personal Knowledge Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Personal Knowledge Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Personal Knowledge Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Personal Knowledge Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Personal Knowledge Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Personal Knowledge Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its research programs are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team ensure that all members are individually and jointly accountable for the teams purpose, goals, approach, and work-products?
- Lessons Learned: What is your overall assessment of the outcome of this Personal Knowledge Management project?
- Lessons Learned: What were the main sources of frustration in the Personal Knowledge Management project?
- Change Management Plan: Is there a support model for this application and are the details available for distribution?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Contract Close-Out: Have all contract records been included in the Personal Knowledge Management project archives?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Was the Personal Knowledge Management project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are internal Personal Knowledge Management project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Procurement Audit: Is it tested periodically, whether your organizations way of handling tasks is competitive in relation to price and quality?
Step-by-step and complete Personal Knowledge Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Personal Knowledge Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Personal Knowledge Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Personal Knowledge Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Personal Knowledge Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Personal Knowledge Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Personal Knowledge Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Personal Knowledge Management project with this in-depth Personal Knowledge Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Personal Knowledge Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Personal Knowledge Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Personal Knowledge Management investments work better.
This Personal Knowledge Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.