Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Pharmaceutical Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Pharmaceutical Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Pharmaceutical Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Pharmaceutical Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Pharmaceutical Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- What is the product category, its background, development, technology, stage in adoption and diffusion, and product life cycle, and where are corresponding variables heading?
- Is that health expert you encounter online really an independent professional, or merely a paid and undisclosed spokesperson for a pharmaceutical organization?
- Does the association code concern promotion and marketing of pharmaceutical products to commercial customers who are also practicing healthcare professionals?
- Does the association code prohibit member companies from offering discounts or other favorable trade conditions for the supply of the pharmaceutical product?
- As the relative role, and importance, of AI grows over time, who owns the technology or strategy within a pharmaceutical or medical device organization?
- Are you a healthcare organization looking to drive exceptional sales among your brands or strengthen an existing sales force with added promotion?
- Should pharmaceutical manufacturers be able to justify spending similar amounts on research and development compared to marketing expenditures?
- What advice should employees and practitioners consider when selecting the option of becoming a pharmaceutical sales and marketing pharmacist?
- What are the objectives with regard to market penetration, where the product will be sold, value-added services associated with the product?
- When does a brand drug organizations market replacement of an older product for a newer product constitute anticompetitive product hopping?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Pharmaceutical Marketing book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Pharmaceutical Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Pharmaceutical Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Pharmaceutical Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Pharmaceutical Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Pharmaceutical Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Pharmaceutical Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Pharmaceutical Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: What is the probability of completing the Pharmaceutical Marketing project in less that xx days?
- Initiating Process Group: The Pharmaceutical Marketing project managers have maximum authority in which type of organization?
- Variance Analysis: What costs are avoidable if one or more customers are dropped?
- Risk Management Plan: What are some questions that should be addressed in a risk management plan?
- Decision Log: Adversarial environment. is your opponent open to a non-traditional workflow, or will it likely challenge anything you do?
- Procurement Audit: Were the documents received scrutinised for completion and adherence to stated conditions before the tenders were evaluated?
- Quality Management Plan: When reporting to different audiences, do you vary the form or type of report?
- Cost Baseline: Does the suggested change request represent a desired enhancement to the products functionality?
- Procurement Management Plan: How will you coordinate Procurement with aspects of the Pharmaceutical Marketing project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Pharmaceutical Marketing project risks?
Step-by-step and complete Pharmaceutical Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Pharmaceutical Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Pharmaceutical Marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Pharmaceutical Marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Pharmaceutical Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Pharmaceutical Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Pharmaceutical Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Pharmaceutical Marketing project with this in-depth Pharmaceutical Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Pharmaceutical Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Pharmaceutical Marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Pharmaceutical Marketing investments work better.
This Pharmaceutical Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.