Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Pricing Strategies Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Pricing Strategies related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Pricing Strategies specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Pricing Strategies Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Pricing Strategies improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What is the effect on a multinational entitys transfer pricing strategy, especially when the transfer pricing is based on the amount of revenue recognized for financial reporting?
- How should volatility-driven valuation be combined with tail-centric risk tolerances into a risk appetite, and what are the implications for pricing and retention strategies?
- How will a premium brand be perceived if it cuts its prices in a particular channel or on a specific product to compete with private labels and other aggressive competitors?
- What are the major approaches to pricing strategy, and what are some pricing tactics used to launch a new product, impact price perceptions, and adjust prices?
- How do strategic options translate into operational marketing programs defined in terms of product, distribution, pricing and communications decisions?
- Do you know something about managing product development teams, identifying new trends in marketing a product, or maybe an innovative pricing strategy?
- How does the reuse of intellectual capital factor into your operational processes, corporate learning initiatives and even product pricing strategies?
- Do you struggle with maximizing yield across channels, creating bulletproof inventory and pricing strategies, streamlining tracking and billing?
- What exactly is the brand/price relationship and how much weight should Revenue Managers allow it to have when considering pricing strategy?
- What is the potential market for your product or services based on a market analysis, pricing structure, and strategy describing your niche?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Pricing Strategies book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Pricing Strategies self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Pricing Strategies Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Pricing Strategies areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Pricing Strategies Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Pricing Strategies projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Pricing Strategies Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Pricing Strategies project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Pricing Strategies project success?
- Project Scope Statement: Do you anticipate new stakeholders joining the Pricing Strategies project over time?
- Cost Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Sensitivity analysis -which risks will have the most impact on the Pricing Strategies project?
- Change Request: How does a team identify the discrete elements of a configuration?
- Team Member Status Report: Does your organization have the means (staff, money, contract, etc.) to produce or to acquire the product, good, or service?
- Change Request: How shall the implementation of changes be recorded?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the Pricing Strategies project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Lessons Learned: How timely were Progress Reports provided to the Pricing Strategies project Manager by Team Members?
Step-by-step and complete Pricing Strategies Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Pricing Strategies project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Pricing Strategies project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Pricing Strategies project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Pricing Strategies project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Pricing Strategies project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Pricing Strategies project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Pricing Strategies project with this in-depth Pricing Strategies Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Pricing Strategies projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Pricing Strategies and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Pricing Strategies investments work better.
This Pricing Strategies All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.