Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Pricing Structure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Pricing Structure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Pricing Structure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Pricing Structure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Pricing Structure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- How do other organizations restructure in the face of technological changes in payments, blockchain, advertising, delivery and distribution, net neutrality, subscription pricing, and so forth?
- What mechanisms do you use to assess learning and respond to individual needs for all of your department employees, including the already stated with complex needs and challenging behaviours?
- Do the pricing authority and funding body monitor public organization service and cost data to identify and analyze any significant changes and provide appropriate advice to decision makers?
- When it comes to compliance issues, configuration issues, multiple reseller relationships and various pricing models, what is the best way to implement a cohesive strategy across the world?
- Does your organization ever use contingent valuation surveys which employ willingness-to-pay and willingness-to-accept protocols and hypothetical spending as a metric for measuring value?
- How is the shopping decision process changing as a result of digital, especially given the unprecedented access customers now have to pricing and product information, reviews and ratings?
- Does the business have the management information and systems to enable it to monitor and manage pricing and profitability by market/segment, product/service, customer and transaction?
- Is your price affordable for the target group (based on willingness to pay or other pricing data) while still high enough to give the object/service value in the target groups mind?
- How comprehensive and realistic are your financial and go-to-market plans, including identification of the initial target market, production, pricing and communication strategies?
- Do you agree that a fair value measurement should consider attributes specific to the asset or liability that market participants would consider in pricing the asset or liability?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Pricing Structure book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Pricing Structure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Pricing Structure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Pricing Structure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Pricing Structure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Pricing Structure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Pricing Structure Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Pricing Structure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Were the Pricing Structure project objectives met (if not, briefly account for what wasnt met)?
- Cost Management Plan: Progress measurement and control ÃÂÃÂ How will the Pricing Structure project measure and control progress?
- Scope Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is there formal agreement on who has authority to request a change in requirements?
- Quality Audit: Do prior clients have a positive opinion of your organization?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why should Pricing Structure project managers strive to make jobs look easy?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Pricing Structure project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Requirements Documentation: Where do you define what is a customer, what are the attributes of customer?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who has the power to influence the outcomes of the work?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Which of the records created within the Pricing Structure project, if any, does the Business Owner require access to?
Step-by-step and complete Pricing Structure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Pricing Structure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Pricing Structure project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Pricing Structure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Pricing Structure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Pricing Structure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Pricing Structure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Pricing Structure project with this in-depth Pricing Structure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Pricing Structure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Pricing Structure and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Pricing Structure investments work better.
This Pricing Structure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.