Drive Pricing Structure: work closely with external customers to understand and provide the best design solution that meets needs.
More Uses of the Pricing Structure Toolkit:
- Ensure you build and analyze pricing tests to understand impact and make sure that you scale the highest return Pricing Structures; measuring your ROI with accuracy and rigor.
- Provide deal structure guidance and creative solutions by fully understanding billing systems, various licensing models, deal structures, and pricing to support to the sales organization while maintaining internal pricing standards.
- Subcontract procurement support sales department and cost estimating with pricing support and small business subcontracting plans.
- Be a primary contact to the Commercial Sales Organizations for all topics regarding quoting and pricing requirements.
- Identify, qualify and maintain a balanced vendor base for all functions, and effectively manage the product pricing database.
- Drive Pricing Structure: review pricing and bring forward any competitive disadvantages or profit opportunities present in the market.
- Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the Proposal Development process, contribute to the development of proposal Pricing Strategies.
- Establish new relationships with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure adequate resources for all projects and to continually improve pricing and quality of work.
- Confirm your organization estimates pricing for production costs with vendors and aligns costs to the current marketing production budget.
- Initiate Pricing Structure: with marketing, develop Pricing Strategies for new products and commercialization of new product features to compete in new and established markets.
- Provide training and mentorship to professionals across your organization in strategic pricing and commercial excellence best practices using in person and digital training.
- Oversee Pricing Structure: in situations where price or lead time is prohibitive to a customer, in conjunction with appropriate personnel, develop a pricing and/ or lead time strategy to win the order.
- Lead and influence cross functional teams to adopt and follow through on initiatives aimed at driving profitability and advise business leadership by coaching and providing support on commercial and strategic pricing matters.
- Confirm your organization utilizes sales planning and Market Research to accomplish ongoing analysis of Competitive Products, selling techniques, Consumer Research, marketing legislation, new products, pricing and distribution.
- Use Market Research, product research, product financial forecast, Product Testing, pricing and Competitive Analysis to develop products that are compelling to customers and consumers and on brand.
- Utilize Strategic Sourcing process when appropriate to test pricing in the supply market and establish best cost contracts (Total Cost of Ownership).
- Be accountable for pricing analyst for pricing strategy and execution, pricing model development and analytics, sales Data Collection and analysis, and Market Trends and price trends monitoring.
- Orchestrate Pricing Structure: work in a cross functional team with sales, finance, operations and marketing to collect and analyze data and agree on cost data to support pricing models.
- Manage work with the pricing and commercial finance teams to quantify and provide analysis on impact of pricing changes and price realization assumptions across your organization.
- Lead Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the Proposal Development process, contribute to the development of proposal Pricing Strategies.
- Manage pricing (agreement management, contract module) and work with vendors on special pricing.
- Provide reliable, updated Demand Planning related information and provide timely market feedback internally to support successful Product Development, merchandising, and pricing of product and programs.
- Lead full compliance to organization sales and pricing guidelines.
- Be accountable for entering orders making sure pricing and quantities are accurate.
- Ensure you invent; lead and influence cross functional teams to adopt and follow through on initiatives aimed at driving profitability and advise business leadership by coaching and providing support on commercial and strategic pricing matters.
- Organize Pricing Structure: complete and deliver strategic recommendations to clients and in collaboration with your organization and pricing analyst.
- Audit Pricing Structure: partner with Product Management to fine tune Pricing Strategies and business models to achieve revenue goals.
- Develop Pricing Strategies for new and evolving products and services, particularly focusing on tokenization, authentication, fraud management and data services.
- Support efforts to assess and enhance Strategic Sourcing processes across categories of suppliers, engaging existing and new vendors to negotiate best value, pricing and other relevant terms in contracts.
- Be accountable for mastering assigned customer portals to lead new product upload processes, content updating initiatives, and fill out the appropriate internal pricing requirements.
- Be accountable for interacting with recruiters, supervisors, and leadership to identify current staffing needs.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Pricing Structure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Pricing Structure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Pricing Structure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Pricing Structure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Pricing Structure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who needs what information?
- Who manages supplier Risk Management in your organization?
- What is the craziest thing you can do?
- What is the scope?
- What stupid rule would you most like to kill?
- Are Pricing Structure vulnerabilities categorized and prioritized?
- What are the minority interests and what amount of minority interests can be recognized?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- What trophy do you want on your mantle?
- Among the Pricing Structure product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Pricing Structure book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Pricing Structure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Pricing Structure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Pricing Structure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Pricing Structure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Pricing Structure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Pricing Structure Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Pricing Structure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Pricing Structure project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Pricing Structure project team have enough people to execute the Pricing Structure project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Pricing Structure project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Pricing Structure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Pricing Structure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Pricing Structure Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Pricing Structure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Pricing Structure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Pricing Structure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Pricing Structure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Pricing Structure project with this in-depth Pricing Structure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Pricing Structure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Pricing Structure and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Pricing Structure investments work better.
This Pricing Structure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.