Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process Discovery and Automation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process Discovery and Automation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process Discovery and Automation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process Discovery and Automation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process Discovery and Automation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Do you believe GRC can be approached systematically, or does it need to be approached at a people and process level first, and automated later when the technology is available to support it?
- Has the design of the related processes been reviewed to determine if changes can result in fewer and more effective controls, relying more on automated controls or on higher level controls?
- What about when an audit or other query, as eDiscovery, requires access to many systems, many of which have the own user account schemes, or which require specialized access software?
- How do new forms of AI enabled data analytics, pattern recognition, chatbots, natural language processing, and Robotic Process Automation fit within other emerging FinTech trends?
- What role can modern technologies, like Robotic Process Automation, dark data analytics, anomaly detection, micro services and blockchain play in technology support for casework?
- Should the focus instead be on better search engines and automated data discovery systems alongside more transparent, clear, open application processes that are self explanatory?
- What resources might be available for creating tools and databases that will help sites integrate the keywords into the datasets, and help data users discover relevant datasets?
- Have steps been taken to utilize automation of the diagnostic design process to enhance design efficiency an to improve the effectiveness of the fielded diagnostic capability?
- Will there be the resources available to continually maintain the infrastructure, either through IT staff continually updating capabilities or via an automated update process?
- Why spend money building a system to automate your organization process if the total cost of ownership is greater than it would have been had no system been built at all?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process Discovery and Automation book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Process Discovery and Automation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process Discovery and Automation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process Discovery and Automation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process Discovery and Automation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process Discovery and Automation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process Discovery and Automation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Process Discovery and Automation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the contracting office likely to receive more purchase requests for this item or service during the coming year?
- Procurement Audit: Are all purchase orders reviewed by someone other than the individual preparing the purchase order (reasonableness of order and vendor selection)?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the business case include how the Process Discovery and Automation project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Closing Process Group: What is the amount of funding and what Process Discovery and Automation project phases are funded?
- Procurement Audit: Are existing suppliers that have a special right to be consulted being contacted?
- Issue Log: Who have you worked with in past, similar initiatives?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a legal authority for the procurement Process Discovery and Automation project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there checklists created to demine if all quality processes are followed?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will promote/support the Process Discovery and Automation project, provided that they are involved?
- Quality Management Plan: What process do you use to minimize errors, defects, and rework?
Step-by-step and complete Process Discovery and Automation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process Discovery and Automation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process Discovery and Automation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process Discovery and Automation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process Discovery and Automation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process Discovery and Automation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process Discovery and Automation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process Discovery and Automation project with this in-depth Process Discovery and Automation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process Discovery and Automation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process Discovery and Automation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process Discovery and Automation investments work better.
This Process Discovery and Automation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.