Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Programmatic Media Buying Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Programmatic Media Buying related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Programmatic Media Buying specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Programmatic Media Buying Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 905 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Programmatic Media Buying improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 905 standard requirements:
- Which programmatic sources are producing the most revenue and at the highest efficiency. What is the current and historical performance of different programmatic deal types and partners?
- What are the advantages of addressing marketing technology as a platform strategy, as compared with deploying individual point solutions opportunistically to tackle separate challenges?
- Where does your organization improve its processes to reduce the number of layers that a programmatic action passes through before it reaches an authoritative decision point?
- Which programmatic approaches or other contextual factors seem to be associated with states ability to rebalance and achieve the goals of the Balancing Incentive Program?
- Can a user build programmatic controls into analytic content to facilitate interaction and provide a guided experience to a broad audience of information consumers?
- Are you a DIY-type business with technical minds in-house that can fully execute programmatic buying, or are you willing to invest in developing that talent?
- Does the division have current written educational specifications detailing the programmatic space requirements for elementary, middle and high organization?
- What is the best way to promote, advertise, leverage and exploit your owned and earned media, with digital paid media, through various targeting options?
- What about finding the people to fill the empty seats and identifying/developing the programmatic skills that your team will need to scale your business?
- How do you programmatically go to market and capitalize on the opportunity to both upgrade your customers and convert them to your new cloud offering?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Programmatic Media Buying book in PDF containing 905 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Programmatic Media Buying self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Programmatic Media Buying Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Programmatic Media Buying areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Programmatic Media Buying Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Programmatic Media Buying projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Programmatic Media Buying Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Programmatic Media Buying project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Were Programmatic Media Buying project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Procurement Audit: Does your organization make sources of information beyond the tender documents equally available for all the candidates?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Did the Programmatic Media Buying project team have enough people to execute the Programmatic Media Buying project plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the plan consistent with industry best practices?
- Closing Process Group: What level of risk does the proposed budget represent to the Programmatic Media Buying project?
- Planning Process Group: How are the principles of aid effectiveness (ownership, alignment, management for development results and mutual responsibility) being applied in the Programmatic Media Buying project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How quickly can the task be done with the skills available?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the rates for allocating costs from each indirect cost pool to contracts updated as necessary to ensure a realistic monthly allocation of indirect costs without significant year-end adjustments?
- Change Management Plan: How do you know the requirements you documented are the right ones?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does poking fun at technical professionals communications skills impact the industry and educational programs?
Step-by-step and complete Programmatic Media Buying Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Programmatic Media Buying project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Programmatic Media Buying project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Programmatic Media Buying project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Programmatic Media Buying project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Programmatic Media Buying project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Programmatic Media Buying project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Programmatic Media Buying project with this in-depth Programmatic Media Buying Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Programmatic Media Buying projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Programmatic Media Buying and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Programmatic Media Buying investments work better.
This Programmatic Media Buying All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.