Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project Portfolio Status Report Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project Portfolio Status Report related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project Portfolio Status Report specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project Portfolio Status Report Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project Portfolio Status Report improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What are the key considerations and decisions that must be made to ensure your project management office is appropriate for your organization?
- How to optimize project portfolio management how do you efficiently and effectively analyze and manage a portfolio with thousands of projects?
- What is the difference between success and failure and what measures should your organization take to complete every project successfully?
- How does your organization minimize the administrative time required to coordinate multiple projects to improve productivity?
- What is the status of implementing a standard portfolio management methodology for technology projects in your organization?
- Does your organization provide regular information of an adequate quality about its operations and achievements?
- How do you evaluate; what level of testing is needed in a project to accomplish the customer requirements?
- Do you see a risk in project delivery schedule if the project teams are located in distributed locations?
- Do you see a risk on project delivery schedule if the project teams are located in distributed locations?
- Do you need a governance process for each project as well as the entire portfolio & will it be followed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project Portfolio Status Report book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Project Portfolio Status Report self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project Portfolio Status Report Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project Portfolio Status Report areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project Portfolio Status Report Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project Portfolio Status Report projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project Portfolio Status Report Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Project Portfolio Status Report project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Key conclusions and recommendations: Are conclusions and recommendations relevant and acceptable?
- Procurement Management Plan: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Project Portfolio Status Report project?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Does the Project Portfolio Status Report project provide innovative ways for stakeholders to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is pert / critical path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Project Portfolio Status Report projects, systems, Vendors and your organizations work effort?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What hierarchical authority does the stakeholder have in your organization?
- Quality Audit: What does an analysis of your organizations staff profile suggest in terms of its planning, and how is this being addressed?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will unresolved questions be handled once approval has been obtained?
- Risk Audit: Does the Project Portfolio Status Report project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the BEST thing for the Project Portfolio Status Report project manager to do?
Step-by-step and complete Project Portfolio Status Report Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project Portfolio Status Report project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project Portfolio Status Report project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project Portfolio Status Report project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project Portfolio Status Report project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project Portfolio Status Report project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project Portfolio Status Report project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project Portfolio Status Report project with this in-depth Project Portfolio Status Report Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project Portfolio Status Report projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project Portfolio Status Report and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project Portfolio Status Report investments work better.
This Project Portfolio Status Report All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.