Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project Portfolio Status Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project Portfolio Status related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project Portfolio Status specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project Portfolio Status Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 959 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project Portfolio Status improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 959 standard requirements:
- How is project level value converted to value at the level of the project portfolio and, consequently, at the level of the entire business?
- Are your applications supporting your business process or have you adapted your business process due to limitations of your applications?
- What performance measures do you implement for technology investments to track impacts on operational capabilities and business outcomes?
- What is the status of implementing a standard portfolio management methodology for technology projects in your organization?
- What are the characteristics and best practices associated with an effective improvement project portfolio management?
- What are the key instruments for knowledge management and are adequate resources allocated for the purpose?
- What are the direct impacts of delivering legal services through the mobile units at the procedural level?
- Are all business units realizing the trends, or are there unique areas of your organization seeing gaps?
- How do you translate your strategy into projects with targets that all your stakeholders can understand?
- How do you build maturity in your PMO and go from multiple sources of information to one point of truth?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project Portfolio Status book in PDF containing 959 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Project Portfolio Status self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project Portfolio Status Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project Portfolio Status areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project Portfolio Status Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project Portfolio Status projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project Portfolio Status Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Project Portfolio Status project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you record meetings for the already stated unable to attend?
- Cost Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does all Project Portfolio Status project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Project Portfolio Status project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with anticipated direct business base?
- Lessons Learned: How was the political and social history changed over the life of the Project Portfolio Status project?
- Quality Metrics: Where did complaints, returns and warranty claims come from?
- Procurement Audit: Has your organization clearly defined the award criteria?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a pmo (Project Portfolio Status project management office) in place and provide oversight to the Project Portfolio Status project?
Step-by-step and complete Project Portfolio Status Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project Portfolio Status project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project Portfolio Status project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project Portfolio Status project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project Portfolio Status project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project Portfolio Status project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project Portfolio Status project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project Portfolio Status project with this in-depth Project Portfolio Status Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project Portfolio Status projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project Portfolio Status and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project Portfolio Status investments work better.
This Project Portfolio Status All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.