Initiate RegTech: architecture security and Privacy by Design and secure by default into Software Applications, Embedded Systems, and cloud platforms.
More Uses of the RegTech Toolkit:
- Manage work with other Program Managers and leads to create, implement, and drive processes that improve execution and communication.
- Meet with functional department leadership to highlight potential savings opportunities, understand the requirements of the business, and support Decision Making.
- Coordinate with local site management to ensure proper operator training, procedural compliance, maintenance and safety practices are followed for new systems under test.
- Systematize RegTech: power and cooling equipment purchasing and Supply Chain specialization ( procurement manager).
- Standardize RegTech: product editor, Content Management.
- Analyze and monitor account customer data and develop reports on a regular basis based on customer information and development trend.
- Secure that your operation serves as first level technicians in regards to software, desktop computers, notebooks and other network related hardware.
- Collect and organize technical data from equipment manufacturers, equipment users, and engineering personnel.
- Develop systems and tools to enable your team to solve complex business problems ( as identifying fraud) and deliver valuable insights to customers.
- Be accountable for researching, writing, and advising on the changing vendor marketplace for Supply Chain Planning solutions, new technology developments and Defining emerging Supply Chain planning ecosystems, architecture, and business models.
- Maintain awareness of creative sourcing strategies and work closely with team to develop best approach for client.
- Ensure you pioneer; build and maintain project summary Reports And Dashboards to be shared with Project Teams and presented to organizational management.
- Systematize RegTech: mentor and lead assigned categories to support sourcing and Supplier Management while driving Cost Savings and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Confirm your organization acts as an expert technical resource to programming staff in the Program Development, testing, and implementation process.
- Establish that your organization monitors internal feedback mechanisms for reporting on Data Quality issues to assess the potential for larger Data Quality issues.
- Become fluent in common Cybersecurity domains as Data Protection, Access Control, encryption, identify management, Security Operations, Application Security, Penetration Tests, Endpoint Security, Vulnerability Management, Threat Intelligence, Risk Assessments.
- Establish and maintain a positive rapport with internal and external customers.
- Ensure your venture validates system implementations, system upgrades and creates System Documentation in accordance with computerized system validation plan and protocols.
- Know SEO enough to collaborate with the SEO expert to drive the right long term acquisition strategy.
- Manage work with production personnel to trouble shoot and problem solve issues related to inspection of components or other similar problems.
- Provide overall cohesive direction and event details to internal marketing support teams, outside departments and vendor partners to ensure all Marketing Communications are unified, properly branded and support overall marketing objectives.
- Ensure the robotic Process Flows are aligned to the robotics center of excellence established operational model, governance, Development and Testing standards and deployment model.
- Ensure your organization understands the purpose and stakeholders of practices, policies, procedures and systems.
- Ensure your corporation promotes the 5 core mission areas of Prevention, Protection, Mitigation, Response And Recovery.
- Serve as centralized retention and succession programs handling training Administrative Processes and procedures.
- Stay current on Industry Trends and enhancements in apparatus equipment, materials, and tools used on the distribution system and make changes to improve safety, reliability, or economics.
- Organize RegTech: partner with the Data Strategy team to design crucial operational metrics and reporting that are automated, provide transparency, and drive quantitative Decision Making.
- Create end to end System Integration Test Cases, to use as a design for developing regression automated tests.
- Confirm you enhance; detailed, yet holistic approach to ensure all internal and external documentation is gathered and that the closing process runs smoothly.
- Confirm your organization implements all Network Operating System and/or Application Software and maintains contact with software suppliers to ensure that current releases of software products are in use.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RegTech Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any RegTech related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RegTech specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RegTech Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RegTech improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you measure improved RegTech service perception, and satisfaction?
- What is the overall talent health of your organization as a whole at senior levels, and for each organization reporting to a member of the Senior Leadership Team?
- Does a RegTech quantification method exist?
- Do you have enough freaky customers in your portfolio pushing you to the limit day in and day out?
- Where can you go to verify the info?
- Does the problem have ethical dimensions?
- Who needs budgets?
- What information should you gather?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic RegTech objectives?
- Are the RegTech requirements testable?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RegTech book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your RegTech self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RegTech Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RegTech areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RegTech Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RegTech projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RegTech Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 RegTech project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all RegTech project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the RegTech project team have enough people to execute the RegTech project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed RegTech project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete RegTech Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RegTech project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RegTech Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RegTech project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RegTech project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RegTech project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RegTech project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RegTech project with this in-depth RegTech Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RegTech projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RegTech and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RegTech investments work better.
This RegTech All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.