Ensure best practices for research and Data integrity standards are integrated in Research and Development strategies; Maintain Quality Control and high standards throughout the lifecycle of each project, identifying areas of best practice and Process Improvement.
More Uses of the Research and Development Toolkit:
- Manage work with seeds Research and Development stakeholders in communicating analytical results to develop enhancement opportunities, share key learnings and contribute to technical training offerings to support implementation of innovative approaches.
- Systematize: individual needs to communicate effectively with people in engineering, manufacturing, Research and Development, and vendors.
- Identify gaps and determine whether additional training is appropriate or skill should be recruited or contracted for.
- Be accountable for leveraging your extensive technical skills developed through your growing reputation in a given industry/Service Offering to solve complex issues.
- Control: Data Mining, modeling and visualization of future outcomes through Research and Development of statistical learning models.
- Support to delivering top line growth by working with Business Development, Program Management, and Business leadership to provide input for Strategic Planning,Research and Development Planning, and Inter Corporation Resource Sharing.
- Ensure you govern; lead the Research and Development of techniques and equipment needed to advance the technology related to advanced prototyping.
- Audit: review and assess all relevant organization sponsored Research and Development activities for treaty and Regulatory Compliance and perception issues.
- Be certain that your organization oversees the entire cycle of Research and Development from the initial concept creation through the execution and transition of research concepts often involving complex systems.
- Assure your operation complies; projects range in scope from advanced Research and Development of future products to Failure Analysis and incremental improvements to existing products.
- Assure your design establishes and maintains continual improvement of systems that impact Research and Development and Commercial operations of your organization.
- Drive: experimentation to support New Product Development, Process Improvements, raw material optimizations, technology optimizations, and non conforming product investigations.
- Ensure your design leads the Research and Development of new processes to meet or exceed the requirements of current/new products.
- Ensure all Quality Standards, specifications and policies are met, drive manufacturing improvements, and work with Research and Development in Product Development and implementation.
- Follow all organization Procedures And Policies with particular emphasis in confidentiality and protecting your organizations interests and technical data.
- Arrange that your venture develops a roadmap for new technology development and potential to re platform for improved product performance, improved process for consistent quality, greater efficiency and Lower Costs.
- Optimize protocols and troubleshoot technical issues associated with the development of key system components.
- Establish that your operation analyzes current research and Statistical Techniques and recommend ways to apply new products, solutions and/or enhancements that align with the goals of your organization.
- Organize: Cyber Operations, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Research and Development, Information Assurance, info security.
- Generate and sustain client relationships while yielding a meaningful level of revenue and margin contributions on a consistent basis.
- Lead Technology Scouting and providing technology leadership and advice to internal and external customers.
- Confirm your strategy ensures the collection and archiving of Research and Development documentation and delivers training documentation on new processes, materials, and equipment.
- Collaborate with applications, engineering, production, and sales teams to develop new products/applications and improve Customer Satisfaction.
- Provide analytical support to manufacturing, sales, Research and Development, and technical service personnel for troubleshooting, and consultation related to processes, products, equipment and methods.
- Standardize: Research and Development of 2D and 3D image analysis algorithms using Image Processing, Computer Vision, and Machine Learning technologies.
- Ensure you direct; Lead Research and Development initiatives and/or projects involving the implementation of new technologies.
- Coordinate: effectively work with outside consultants, vendors and subcontractors involved in the project to ensure protocols are adhered to and programs are kept on schedule.
- Manage: conduct applied Research and Development in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing.
- Organize: Research and Development of algorithms that can be implemented in real time and still handle sophisticated applications.
- Guide: actively involved in providing quality support and technical direction for New Product Development, as part of technology transfer teams, from Research and Development to manufacturing though scale up process/Product Development, product and Process Validation.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Research and Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Research and Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Research and Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Research and Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Research and Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the scope of the Research and Development effort?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization, for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently by Research and Development?
- What counts that you are not counting?
- At what point will Vulnerability Assessments be performed once Research and Development is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- How do you keep records, of what?
- Is it needed?
- How does your organization define, manage, and improve its Research and Development processes?
- Which costs should be taken into account?
- How do you Reduce Costs?
- How do you manage and improve your Research and Development work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Research and Development book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Research and Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Research and Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Research and Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Research and Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Research and Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Research and Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Research and Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Research and Development project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Research and Development project team have enough people to execute the Research and Development project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Research and Development project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Research and Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Research and Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Research and Development Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Research and Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Research and Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Research and Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Research and Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Research and Development project with this in-depth Research and Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Research and Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Research and Development and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Research and Development investments work better.
This Research and Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.