Collaborate Cross Functionally with key Internal Stakeholders (Field Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, Product Management, Engineering, Pre/Post Sales, and Finance) to drive Product Adoption in target accounts.
More Uses of the SaaS Contracts Toolkit:
- Ensure you make deep, meaningful connections with your customers, whether spending hours on the phone, creating unique approaches to solving the toughest challenges, or understanding thE Business inside and out.
- Standardize: work closely with internal Business Teams, vendors, and partners to move deals through to close with a high sense of urgency.
- Make sure that your organization complies; transactions with emphasis on Software as a Service inbound/outbound licensing and related agreements in the SaaS based High Tech industry.
- Provide client/prospect feedback to your Product Development and Marketing Teams in a constructive, helpful manner.
- Drive continuous improvements, scalability and Operational Excellence in contracting processes and execution.
- Lead regular meetings with interdepartmental teams to collaborate and communicate client services and expectations.
- Confirm your organization contributes to development of new portfolios by leading Customer Need and Value Analysis, planning the roadmap to create maximum value, and follow up of Portfolio Performance.
- Be accountable for providing training to Sales Team, Customer Fulfillment Center, and proposal developers to ensure consistent application of corporate Policies and Procedures.
- Perform industry research and utilize industry knowledge to develop successful negotiation strategies and structure for Business Relationships.
- Be accountable for working directly with Account Executives, Account Managers, Sales Operations and other internal personnel on customer and vendor contracts.
- Coordinate: in conjunction with the product team; plan, manage, and coordinate all activities related to the Sourcing And Procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of Product Demand.
- Be accountable for providing successful legal commercial/transactional support for the purchase and sale of IT products, services and solutions; software; hardware; consulting services; and Support Services.
- Coordinate: monitor merchant health and partner with internal departments to ensure client needs are addressed and fulfilled effectively.
- Establish and oversee the customers adoption, Training and Development of Best Practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customers investment.
- Initiate: work to uncover customer goals, challenges and desired outcomes to understand business and engineering creative solutions.
- Make programs measurable by proactively leading development of mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with each go to market solution.
- Ensure a positive working relationship and create a culture of open progressive communication and mutual understanding between the People and other departments at Ease.
- Be accountable for building deep relationships with clients to establish a consultative approach towards growing and optimizing business.
- Stay abreast of developments affecting your organization, its clients, and industries and incorporate information into your organizations transactional practices.
- Prepare, review, and negotiate various contracts involving hardware, on prem software, SaaS, and leases, financing and credit agreements among others.
- Organize: conduct Business Review to track data supported performance, present Product Roadmap to seek feedback and new Product Adoption, and ensure Customer Satisfaction and evangelism with bolt.
- Ensure compliance with contractual terms and develop Best Practices for fulfilling non standard deal requirements.
- Initiate: significant accomplishments selling Enterprise Software, ERP, SaaS, marketing / Communications Technology, or Marketing Services.
- Ensure you forecast; aligned organizational resources to maximize effectiveness, partnering with stakeholders to drive target headcount achievement.
- Develop comprehensive Sales Strategy and Business Plans to target key accounts, develop association partnership, and exceed sales goals.
- Ensure you are open and honest in communications with all stakeholders legal colleagues, management, customers and others.
- Ensure compliance with all corporate Policies and Procedures relating to the contracting of Goods And Services.
- Help support the maintenance and management of the Legal departments contract templates, documents and contract playbook.
- Identify: Project Management, Software Environment, SaaS, client facing, Agile environment, remote, requirements, planning, executing, monitoring, closing, projects, management.
- Provide creative, cost effective contract solutions that meet your organizations business, technological, financial, and legal needs.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SaaS Contracts Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any SaaS Contracts related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SaaS Contracts specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SaaS Contracts Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SaaS Contracts improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is there a strict Change Management process?
- How do you verify the authenticity of the data and information used?
- How is data used for Program Management and improvement?
- How do customers see your organization?
- What are the SaaS Contracts tasks and definitions?
- Where do you need to exercise leadership?
- In retrospect, of the projects that you pulled the plug on, what percent do you wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do you wish had ended earlier?
- What are your key SaaS Contracts indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- Are Risk Management tasks balanced centrally and locally?
- What alternative responses are available to manage risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SaaS Contracts book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SaaS Contracts self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SaaS Contracts Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SaaS Contracts areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SaaS Contracts Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SaaS Contracts projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SaaS Contracts Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SaaS Contracts project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all SaaS Contracts project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the SaaS Contracts Project Team have enough people to execute the SaaS Contracts Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed SaaS Contracts Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete SaaS Contracts Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SaaS Contracts project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SaaS Contracts Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SaaS Contracts Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SaaS Contracts project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SaaS Contracts project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SaaS Contracts project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SaaS Contracts project with this in-depth SaaS Contracts Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SaaS Contracts projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SaaS Contracts and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SaaS Contracts investments work better.
This SaaS Contracts All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.