Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SaaS Contracts Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SaaS Contracts related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SaaS Contracts specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SaaS Contracts Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SaaS Contracts improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Does the vendor provide for and maintain system audit logs that provide confirmation that required information protection requirements are being met?
- Will you be able to use your organizations existing tools for integrity checking, compliance checking, security monitoring and network management?
- Does the contract include the necessary confidentiality provisions and does the provider have adequate staff training and procedures in place?
- Is your market and product positioning the same as for your licensed software, a minor variant or a completely different proposition?
- Who are the potential buyers for your business and what are perceptions of the risks and opportunities of the business?
- What happens to the clients confidential data when the lawyer terminates the cloud agreement with the service provider?
- Have you considered your IT investment and whether it performs optimally for your needs during peak processing times?
- How do you balance healthy competition with the necessary breadth of IT capabilities without adding too many vendors?
- Does disclosure of client-confidential information to a cloud vendor represent a breach of client-confidentiality?
- Can an aws marketplace seller private offer listing update tiered pricing levels for SaaS metering automatically?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SaaS Contracts book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SaaS Contracts self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SaaS Contracts Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SaaS Contracts areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SaaS Contracts Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SaaS Contracts projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SaaS Contracts Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SaaS Contracts project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contingency plans created to prepare for risk events to occur?
- Schedule Management Plan: List all schedule constraints here. Must the SaaS Contracts project be complete by a specified date?
- Risk Audit: What compliance systems do you have in place to address quality, errors, and outcomes?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is changing technology threatening your organizations position?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Review Ð what are some common errors in activities to avoid?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the stakeholder have on the SaaS Contracts project?
- Project Schedule: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the SaaS Contracts project schedule(s)?
- Procurement Audit: Are all purchase orders signed by the purchasing agent?
- Cost Management Plan: Are updated SaaS Contracts project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current SaaS Contracts project stage?
Step-by-step and complete SaaS Contracts Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SaaS Contracts project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SaaS Contracts project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SaaS Contracts project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SaaS Contracts project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SaaS Contracts project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SaaS Contracts project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SaaS Contracts project with this in-depth SaaS Contracts Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SaaS Contracts projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SaaS Contracts and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SaaS Contracts investments work better.
This SaaS Contracts All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.