Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Salesforce Pardot Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Salesforce Pardot related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Salesforce Pardot specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Salesforce Pardot Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Salesforce Pardot improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- How do you use new technologies ÃÂÃÂ like data personalization, responsive design, social integration and marketing automation ÃÂÃÂ to optimize your content ecosystem and its relevance to your personas?
- How easy is it for a new, non-technical user to create all of the components necessary for a nurturing campaign email content, triggers, nurturing flows, landing pages, etc?
- Does your platform have any additional SEO capabilities, as the ability to track link popularity, or offer any kind of website and content optimization auditing?
- Which pardot asset would an administrator create in order to collect the information form prospects who are interested in being for an upcoming product launch?
- How can marketers access, consolidate and clean all available customer data to create a comprehensive foundation for deriving the best customer intelligence?
- What are the key characteristics of the Modern Marketing stack that marketers have yet to master and, most importantly, what does it take to master them?
- Are you looking to become proficient in designing and implementing marketing workflows in Pardot Lightning App to drive your organizations business?
- Does it provide the ability to easily create and manage archiving and retention policies as well as workflows to automate established policies?
- Which members of your team should be involved in the process of researching, implementing, and ultimately investing in marketing automation?
- Does the platform enable other marketing automation capabilities, as automatically generating online display or email nurturing campaigns?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Salesforce Pardot book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Salesforce Pardot self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Salesforce Pardot Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Salesforce Pardot areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Salesforce Pardot Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Salesforce Pardot projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Salesforce Pardot Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Salesforce Pardot project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What are some crucial elements of a good Salesforce Pardot project plan?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you know that all team members are learning?
- Procurement Audit: Do your organizations policies promote and/or safeguard fair competition?
- Change Log: Is the submitted change a new change or a modification of a previously approved change?
- Change Management Plan: Has this been negotiated with the customer and sponsor?
- Cost Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each Salesforce Pardot project release?
- Quality Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Salesforce Pardot project?
- Executing Process Group: How does a Salesforce Pardot project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Risk Data Sheet: What do people affected think about the need for, and practicality of preventive measures?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
Step-by-step and complete Salesforce Pardot Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Salesforce Pardot project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Salesforce Pardot project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Salesforce Pardot project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Salesforce Pardot project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Salesforce Pardot project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Salesforce Pardot project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Salesforce Pardot project with this in-depth Salesforce Pardot Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Salesforce Pardot projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Salesforce Pardot and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Salesforce Pardot investments work better.
This Salesforce Pardot All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.