Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP EHS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP EHS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP EHS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP EHS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP EHS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- When equipment, materials or other items are taken into or removed from a carcinogen regulated area, is it done in a manner that will contaminate non regulated areas or the external environment?
- What is your plan for consistent implementation of your policies and procedures to provide a supportive, safe, healthy, orderly and equitable learning and working environment?
- What information about the health and environmental impacts of potential substitutes should manufacturers know in order to make an informed decision about a safer alternative?
- Does management ensure that the facility is at all times in compliance with applicable legal requirements regarding the environment, and occupational health and safety?
- Do you maintain a documented process for the evaluation and selection of subcontractors that assesses the environmental, health and safety impacts of the operations?
- Are all site wide risk management, loss prevention, health & safety and environmental management programs/inspections/testing and maintenance schedules up to date?
- Does the finding involve a previously unknown risk to worker or public safety and health or a previously unknown threat of environmental insult or release?
- What knowledge, skills and personal qualities do you require to do your job effectively and contribute to your organizations/departments/teams goals?
- Is there an adequate plan for monitoring to ensure continued environmental compliance, regulatory management, and attention to health and safety?
- Should social expenditure include total expenditures on health and safety or only the already stated expenditures beyond legislative compliance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP EHS book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP EHS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP EHS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP EHS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP EHS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP EHS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP EHS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP EHS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Should a more thorough impact analysis be conducted?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT SAP EHS project team?
- Cost Baseline: Is there anything unique in this SAP EHS projects scope statement that will affect resources?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does all SAP EHS project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Lessons Learned: Is the lesson based on actual SAP EHS project experience rather than on independent research?
- Executing Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the programme?
- Change Management Plan: Is there a support model for this application and are the details available for distribution?
- Project Management Plan: Is the appropriate plan selected based on your organizations objectives and evaluation criteria expressed in Principles and Guidelines policies?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
Step-by-step and complete SAP EHS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP EHS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP EHS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP EHS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP EHS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP EHS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP EHS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP EHS project with this in-depth SAP EHS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP EHS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP EHS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP EHS investments work better.
This SAP EHS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.